Lost Over 20 Pounds!

Naamah D.

I was going to post my recent weight loss too but I didn't.  I lost 25 lbs.  I don't have any before photos, because I didn't like taking them, lol, but I could post some after photos.  I am very proud of you, you go girl.:dance:  It feels so good to get that weight off, right?  I feel like it is easier to move around.  

On 10/23/2017 at 12:22 AM, weezieb3 said:

Proud of both of You Naamah and rntracy1! What did you guys do differently in order to lose weight? 

For me, I stopped eating butter, no more white potatoes, lots of sweet potatoes though (love them), lots of veggies and salads, very little low cal salad dressing on my salads, cut down a LOT on pasta, two greek yogurts every day, smaller, more frequent meals, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a small snack before bed.  Like a cookie, a hoodsie cup sized ice cream, granola bar, something sweet like that, or popcorn if I am feeling salty (lol) with a cup of decaf celestial seasons tea.  If you don't treat yourself................Do I exercise?  A little bit.  I don't go crazy like I have in the past.  I do some easy, toning exercises, during commercials while watching TV.  Walk the dogs, ride my ATV.  I don't munch between meals, but if I really get hungry I will have some air popped popcorn, sugar free jell-o, some veggies, or a salad.  I drink a lot of fluids.  I try for water but also coffee, tea, iced tea, or other 0 cal. drinks.  I never drink calories other than my protein shake.  

I think the big thing was cutting back on the starches and fats and portion sizes.