Rebuilding is painful :'(

Err

Soo 2 years ago my main was frozen and I stayed away from Neo for ages cause I was so incredibly devastated. I've sent a bajillion tickets but I don't think I'm ever getting it back, so time to move on... :crying_anim:

I don't mind starting again with regard to NP, but rebuilding avatars is probably one of the most soul destroying activities I've experienced for a while. I'd played every single day for 4 years previously, and a lot of that time I was playing ALL DAY and I had the time to spend on game avatars and getting ridiculously long winded trophies (looking at you Spinacles!), now I have a full time office job and trying again for avatars I already had is proving quite taxing :arrowhead:

I was wondering if any avvie collectors would be up for playing games together, maybe a different avatar game every month or something like that to stay motivated?

Hey! I'd be down to play games with you sometime. I know how it feels to rebuild -- one of my accounts was frozen a really long time ago and it felt awful. I had well over 200 avatars, including a bunch of retired ones, a lot of site trophies, and some cool pets. I never properly rebuilt after that. I made two accounts, got to 200ish avatars, and ended up quitting for good… until mid-July, lol. I came back a few months ago and I've been rebuilding ever since. I'd be happy to play a game with you sometime; if you ever feel like it, just send me a PM/NM to remind me and we can talk about it. :) Good luck!

I understand op :) choose one avatar to work on and practice :).

I had to re-start 9 years ago :(. Hugs.It wasn't easy :(.

Ghoul catchers is a great game to play when your account is young.

Once your account is a few years older...Food club will be great :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

@altargoblin Sorry to hear you got frozen, that's awful :( It's really hard to get motivated again after so I feels you on that one, hence this post or I don't think I'd ever try to get back to where I was, haha. Do you have a list of avvies you need? I have a feeling you're going to be amazing at games considering how many avvies you've managed to get so far!

@xoxlexox01 Sorry to hear about you, too! Such a shame Neo is so understaffed so cases rarely get properly investigated. Luckily I had a side that's 6ish years old now and had some of the pets that couldn't fit on my main so I'm not *totally* starting over which I'm thankful for :) I've been playing a bit of Ghoul Catchers, super cute!! Haha.

Edit: I can't tag people apparently xD

@Err no worries! I'm not too upset about it anymore. I wish I still had some of the plot avatars, if nothing else, but it's not something I think about much these days. It is hard to get motivated again, though—my motivation's started flagging a lot lately. But it also feels great to see progress and it's always amazing to break old records. This account's actually better than my old one in some aspects (still need to work on pets/trophies) in three months of playing, and my old account was almost five years old, so you can definitely get back to where you were, I think. :) I don't know if that's encouraging, but I hope it is!

And yeah, I have a list of avatars I need! I don't know how/if you can link to TDN's checklist page, but here's a link to my petpage. According to this list, I still need sixteen game avatars, not counting Altador Cup/AAA. Again, if you want to go for one of them together, I'd be happy to try with you. Just let me know!

Ty,yes it was disapointing :(.I luckily managed to regain access to xoxlexox01 after being scammed ,the pin number got changed but luckily the scammer didnt click on the pin pref for change email :).I hadnt logged into that account for almost 2 years.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:46 AM, altargoblin said:

@Err no worries! I'm not too upset about it anymore. I wish I still had some of the plot avatars, if nothing else, but it's not something I think about much these days. It is hard to get motivated again, though—my motivation's started flagging a lot lately. But it also feels great to see progress and it's always amazing to break old records. This account's actually better than my old one in some aspects (still need to work on pets/trophies) in three months of playing, and my old account was almost five years old, so you can definitely get back to where you were, I think. :) I don't know if that's encouraging, but I hope it is!

And yeah, I have a list of avatars I need! I don't know how/if you can link to TDN's checklist page, but here's a link to my petpage. According to this list, I still need sixteen game avatars, not counting Altador Cup/AAA. Again, if you want to go for one of them together, I'd be happy to try with you. Just let me know!

Yeah I'm in a similar boat. I try not to get upset about it too much xD I had 315 or so avatars, I'm not sure I'll ever get back to that amount but I'm going to give it a good old college try :) You don't have that many game avs left that I can get apart from Chia Bomber and Typing Terror, would love to try for those with you!

16 hours ago, xoxlexox01 said:

Ty,yes it was disapointing :(.I luckily managed to regain access to xoxlexox01 after being scammed ,the pin number got changed but luckily the scammer didnt click on the pin pref for change email :).I hadnt logged into that account for almost 2 years.

That's lucky!! A long time to wait but it's great that you managed to get back in :)

Thankyou :). I am glad that I have my account back.

I havn't been on this site in 1 year :(.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

315 is really impressive, wow. @_@ I had like 230 when my account was frozen, and I'm just shy of 260 now, so I had/have a lot fewer, haha. But yeah, it's still worth a shot to try to rebuild again. And Chia Bomber and Typing Terror sound good! I've been meaning to work on both of those games, anyways, so just let me know when/if you want to play. :)

(oops, thought I replied to this already, by the way)