What New Pets?

Naamah D.

I'm having the hardest time deciding!  There are just so many great pets D:

I grabbed some stuck pets I put up for adoption when I ran out of room, but I have no idea what to do with my main account!  I'm on a lost desert kick but I'm not sure if that'll last forever either!  Sure wish a robot zafara was an easier pet to get.... :')

I haven't added any new family members yet...I have a few slots since I didn't have all my possible slots filled even before the update, and I do plan to get some more pets but choosing is so hard! 

I kind of want an Usul or a Vandagyre, but then I also want to go for something tough and not fuzzy and cute like a Jetsam or a Grarrl or even a Skeith (I think they may be my favorite neopet that looks like a dragon, there's something quite charming about them IMO). Or I could be naughty and adopt another Aisha or Kougra or Gnorbu! Or even another Ruki because goodness knows they're adorable and so fun to customize...

I added a Blue Vandagyre to my main account. She will be painted faerie as soon as my offer on the PB comes through. Been waiting for days already. Might have to withdraw my offer and try someone else. After being painted and possibly sticking around my main account for a bit, Senayaphin will be going over to my side account with my other two Vanda's.

As an additional family member, I plan on getting a Faerie Yurble, but I'm in no rush for that one since I don't know what to call her.

I went with a Tyrannian Peophin! I would like to do a cross-paint - I'd like to apply the Royal Girl peo jewellery to her - especially because the tail jewellery would make shoes fit better. If I ever get a FFQ I think I will do that then repaint her tyrannian (the morphing potion was only 140k). On the other hand... I've never had a 'zap' pet... so I'm also considering getting the lab map and trying that out for a while first... tough decision lol...

5 hours ago, charelan said:

I went with a Tyrannian Peophin! I would like to do a cross-paint - I'd like to apply the Royal Girl peo jewellery to her - especially because the tail jewellery would make shoes fit better. If I ever get a FFQ I think I will do that then repaint her tyrannian (the morphing potion was only 140k). On the other hand... I've never had a 'zap' pet... so I'm also considering getting the lab map and trying that out for a while first... tough decision lol...

You might look around and see if anyone has Royal Girl peo clothes they'll give you (on a pet transfer).  A lot of people who zap regularly have a bunch of random clothes for species they may not even have anymore taking up space in the closet.

I rediscovered a old pet of mine, so she will be a permanent member of the family! I was going to keep a starry elephante, but honestly I felt guilty for the longest time that I abandoned her. She was also a boy by the time I put her in the pound, but it seems that a mad scientist got to her first! 

The two pets I really want are a vandagyre, so I can paint it chocolate, and I want my Mutant yurble.  I love them and I have the transmogrification potion to do it, now I have the space.  I can't wait.

I guess I'm kind of lame because I've got no particular wish to fill that 5th slot. Right now I see it as a convenient space for ALP lends, lol. Makes me wish I'd held off doing ALP stuff longer because now I wouldn't needed to make that 2nd account to create space for swaps... that's a bit pathetic of me, isn't it!

*slaps self around some*

Maybe I should start trawling Lost & Pound and adopt 4 more pets just because!

23 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

You might look around and see if anyone has Royal Girl peo clothes they'll give you (on a pet transfer).  A lot of people who zap regularly have a bunch of random clothes for species they may not even have anymore taking up space in the closet.

That's a really good idea - I hadn't thought of that before! Thanks for the tip :)

I am training and I am going to trade up for a permie UC Baby Eyrie.I am labbing a Draik to try and get Faerie.I plan on labbing a poogle for a friend to :).

So I will put the Faerie Draik on hold for now :).

In June I traded for my permie UC Faerie Ixi.

I just traded for a name swap and I love Sparkle alot :).

I also did a name swap for my UC Baby Kougra and I love Benny :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT double post. Used the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I love acaras, and I still have the one I created with my main account. She's faerie. 

Next I have a speckled zafara (I adopted her because she had my first name), water xweetok, and my lab rats: a maraquan blumaroo (adopted as a blue elephante) and a yellow ogrin (which the lab ray tried to change to yellow again). 

I added a green tuskaninny to my squad :) She'll be my first labrat. Mostly trying to get avatars through zapping ... it'll probably take a while to get the species I need for each one though. oh well ~ I didn't really know what else to put in that 5th spot. If she gets zapped into something cool, I might just keep her that way.