Other ways to contact Neopets for a frozen account

nicho93

Hi. I had my main account frozen for several years now, and I found out on this forums that it was frozen for security reasons but I have never been able to log in to that account ever since. I made tickets, and 1 has been in "Work In Progress" status since February, but they have never contacted me. I tried e-mailing them, messaging them on Facebook, and commenting on their Facebook posts since I saw that a lot of people were posting their tickets and they would get acknowledged. Nothing.

Are there better ways to contact them? Also, can I listen to your story if you've been through the same problem as me?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not create duplicate topics. We already have a topic regarding frozen accounts HERE.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Have you seen this topic, here, on TDN?: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/47593-the-official-i-cant-access-my-account-now-what-board/

It gives some good advice on what to do, if your account has been frozen or if you cannot access it. Hope you can get your account back!