Let me introduce myself...

Shei

Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm Natalia but I like to use the nickname "Shei". ^_^

I know Neopets since 9 or 10 years (I don't remember exactly) but I kept quiting and returning ;w; Hopefully I won't quit anymore cause I really love the game!

I'm new to The Daily Neopets Forum tho but I'm excited to be here. The Reason I kept leaving NP is because I was alone. I hope here I'll finally find people I can get along with! :D

I'd like to present you my beloved and main pet, Saekora! (Actually the SINGLE pet on my account lol)

One thing I adore about Neopets are the amazing clothes! :wub_anim:  I go to Dress To Impress almost everyday to create outfits because I don't have access to NC Mall/Board and the only clothes I can get are the ones with Neopoints which are fine but they put a limit on my creativity.

That's all I gotta say for now!

Sae.PNG

Welcome back to neoepts and welcome to TDN forums! I am pretty new at the forums too and have found it to be a wonderful resource for information (combined with the website). I am sure you will meet many here who can help answer any questions (about neo or otherwise). See you around Shei~

Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets Shei! Like everyone said, if you have questions just ask them, we will gladly help you.

Oh, and cool name for your petpet! I have plans to name my future rl cat that way (The other will be Yoru) ^_^