What Do You Buy the Most?

Naamah D.

I spend most of my NP(okay all of it) on stuff for my main account pets like food, petpets, grooming supplies, books, plushies and toys and my favorite thing to buy for my pets...clothes!

What about you guys? 

I am big on SAVING nps.  I mostly spend on stocks, and until recently, food club.  I guess I have recently begun to work on my neohome again, so I am spending points in that area.  I am mostly saving for battledome equipment.  I mostly spend on my neofriends.  That makes me the happiest.  I really do like the month of giving/gifting.  I never feel the need to be reciprocated when I give to my neofriends.  I know it is hard to receive a gift without giving something in return, but if anyone does receive a gift from me, please know it is something that I thoroughly enjoy doing and never expect anything in return.  Yes, of course I enjoy receiving gifts, who doesn't, but I really do enjoy giving even more.  Like watching people open gifts on Christmas.

Stamps, stamps and more stamps! Must have stamps! :laugh:

Sadly the stamps I need now are in the 150k+ range so when I have a good day from Stocks, Battledome or my 100k day from Trudy I'll buy a stamp or two.

When I remember I try to spend 15k on stocks to build my profile.

Occasionally I'll buy new wearables or gallery items too.

I spend more NP than I should on codestones, plushies, and Fyora items for my gallery. If there's something new on Neopets that looks really cool, I'll keep refreshing the right shop until I get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly codestones to train my battle pet followed by books.

When I reach any mini-goal for training, I'll splurge and buy wearables, expensive books and sometimes, pointless items (beautiful items to sit in my gallery) xD