Post your UC Dream Neiopet's

xoxlexox01

I decided to just keep my UC Faerie Ixi and UC Baby Kougra.

I have my two ultimate UC dreams.

I just need to train Tak's level to be trainable and then I will train defence and strength to be a even 1,500 hsd :).

I am going to wish for Tak to be made into a Purple Draik for Christmas for free :D.

Good luck everyone !.

Edited by xoxlexox01

Good luck pulpfreeoj

it took 2 years to trade for a UC Baby Kougra.

I wish that to Char :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My absolute favorite UC pet would be a faerie draik. I doubt I'll ever get one though :sad02:

I don't even know how to look for it, let alone how to convince someone to transfer it. Plus, I can't give up one of my pets currently owned, way to attached to them. So then I would have to create a new pet, train it and make it pretty which would take ages and tons of money. I guess I'll just have to do with a converted Draik.

I too wished they would come back or that you could chose between UC or C when creating a pet. But that will never happen.

13 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Midnight Cat, how many neopoints do you have?  There's a faerie draik morphing potion in the trading post for under 2 million at the moment!  That's how I "painted" my ixi and my kau without needing to spend a lot on a paintbrush!

Morphing potions or paintbrushes aren't the problem, I could buy those if I wanted. It's the being UnConverted that makes the problem:

4.png vs draik_faerie_baby.gif

Unconverted is so much more prettier in my opinion. And, as mentioned, sadly you can't create unconverted pets.

PS: My name isn't Midnight Cat but Duma :wink:

You can train a Bd Neopet and trade up .It may take 6 years but you will get there someday ^^.

If you choose to just train.It may take around 5000-6000 hsd would trade for a tier 7 UC :).

It isn't impossible..just time consuming xD.

If you choose to train and trade.Train to 1500 hsd trainable and offer a ul custom and  trade for a common rw.Offer that common rw and a ul custom and trade for a 3,000 hsd trainable.Then train that 3,000 hsd Neopet to 5,000 hsd and offer that Neopet with a ul custom for a Vwn UC tier 6 or Wn tier 7 neopet and then trade for your permie Wn/Dn UC Faerie Draik  (pretty close at guessing what you have to do to get there !).

It took me 7 years to trade up for a permie UC Faerie Ixi (bn and I gave up 3 times on trading so that is why it took longer :( I could have traded in 3 years probably !).She is tier 5 :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.