Happy Korbat Day!

hrtbrk

I must agree. I think the Woodland Korbat is great. Nicely done job! And, I'm also not a fan of Biscuit, and, yes, it isn't too bad - one of the better looking Biscuit pets. I did catch the Edward Scissor-hands reference for the outfit. Just never thought of Johnny Dep as a Korbat.

Is it Edward Scissorhands? Aside from the wings (which are closer to knives than scissors), it doesn't really look like him. The items are called Korbat Assembled Trousers/Shoes/Eyewear/Wings/Top, which made me think it was maybe something to do with the Avengers (avengers assemble), or something else, but I'm not sold on Edward Scissorhands. That would've been a good idea for a Halloween costume outfit, but if that was their goal, it wasn't very well executed.

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Is it Edward Scissorhands? Aside from the wings (which are closer to knives than scissors), it doesn't really look like him. The items are called Korbat Assembled Trousers/Shoes/Eyewear/Wings/Top, which made me think it was maybe something to do with the Avengers (avengers assemble), or something else, but I'm not sold on Edward Scissorhands. That would've been a good idea for a Halloween costume outfit, but if that was their goal, it wasn't very well executed.

to be honest it does look a bit avengery too, but I have long since lost track of the characters so I have no idea which one fits :whistle:

oh wow the Woodland Korbat is lovely !!!

The Biscuit looks like it has boils all over his body .. or mole clusters .. esp on the belly ... not very appealing

The costume looks like Nick Fury experimenting with The Falcon's wings :D

oh my, my!!! The woodland one is georgeous <3 I wonder whether the leaves are something you can wear as other clothes/parts of the colours, on other colours, it would be great! The biscuit reminds me more of a stone, but it's OK. 
I like the scissor-themed wings!

Yep, the woodland on is totally lovely. Isn't this the first time they've got seasonal with this look?

Not at all over done either, it's quite simply gorgeous. :D