I always see topics like "what was your worst neopets mistake" but I finally just had mine. I bought a shadow paintbrush TODAY to finally paint Elkara as a shadow ixi, got her all fixed up, and then I wanted the lenny avvy, and I accidentally morphed her instead of my labrat lol :'( CURSES!!

Anyone ever make a mistake like this?
Commiserate with me!

By the way, if anyone has another shadow paintbrush, I'll buy it off you for another million~ :')

lenny disaster.PNG

Wow, that sucks.  I don't have a shadow PB but I have a skunk PB (similar) that I would sell you for a lot less than 1 mil. If you are interested, PM me.  Good luck.

@charelan, yes, I agree, that text is sad:crying_anim:, crying for mummy.

Oh no!! :axehead:  Got to say you seem to be dealing with this pretty well. Are you putting on a brave face, or had you moved past the swearing and throwing things stage by the time you made this thread?

That crying for mummy is so mean! That's like adding insult to injury when you've just morphed the wrong pet. I'm not sure if I'll EVER use a potion for anything like that, for fear of the thing happening. I mean it can happen just from a finger twitch or the screen jumping, I'm keeping well away!

i accidentally zapped my Maraquan Acara (2 times) and in both times she changed into smthg else very less prolific (Ogrin or smthg else) while i keep zapping my lab pets for months and all they do is change stats

*hugs* op....play Food club and in 1 week or so you will get that million Neopoints back xD.

~innocent is a great guide to follow !.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

9 hours ago, charelan said:

Noooooo!!!!! Argh that is so frustrating!!! And she looked so pretty as a shadow ixi, too. At least you are willing to repaint her.

PS the accompanying text is so sad lol

I know right?  Crying out for her mom made me feel so sad!  She seemed terrified.

Then again, I think I would be too if I was turning into a lenny.. :arrowhead:

Thanks so much for the compliments!

9 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Wow, that sucks.  I don't have a shadow PB but I have a skunk PB (similar) that I would sell you for a lot less than 1 mil. If you are interested, PM me.  Good luck.

Aww that's so sweet of you!  I really appreciate it ;w; I considered skunk actually, but the black is so much darker (ironically) that I just wasn't satisfied when I tried it.  Thank you so much though! <3

9 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh no!! :axehead:  Got to say you seem to be dealing with this pretty well. Are you putting on a brave face, or had you moved past the swearing and throwing things stage by the time you made this thread?

I actually have kind of severe anemia right now, which means my brain is oxygen deprived, which is ALSO the reason it happened in the first place I'd say, but it also, It kind of makes me a little out of it so maybe that helps too??  Then again, I tend to be pretty relaxed about most things that happen in my life!  I will say, my only real reaction was to blush really, really intensely ahaha :'D  I don't even know why!  I didn't feel particularily embarrassed, but I guess it's pretty shameful to mess up that bad lol

Also yeah, her crying is brutal ;w;  I realized at the last second what I'd done, and I tried desperately to click... something, anything, but then she wailed like she was being murdered and I really REALIZED WHAT I'D DONE lol

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

i accidentally zapped my Maraquan Acara (2 times) and in both times she changed into smthg else very less prolific (Ogrin or smthg else) while i keep zapping my lab pets for months and all they do is change stats

Ohhh nooo a maraquan D:  That's so brutal.  I've found that potion to be hard to come across too!  My condolences.  I'm having one of those stat months too!!  Also "the ray fires but nothing happens at all" lol

7 hours ago, xoxlexox01 said:

*hugs* op....play Food club and in 1 week or so you will get that million Neopoints back xD.

I've played a couple times!  I was following garet's bets but they're just so much work to put in, and I can't keep track of what I'm clicking on with my anemia-addled brain :'D  I wish there was an easier way of following bets!  I always see people saying to do foodclub though, so maybe I should just bite the bullet, but I'm afraid I'll mess it up all the time!

6 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Oh no! So very sorry :-( It's an awful shame so soon after painting your pet too.

Aw gosh thank you ;w;  It really was the same day as well.  What a disaster lol.  It's been hard getting ahold of the paintbrushes too!  Well, it'll happen as long as I'm persistent!

1 hour ago, Panthersclaw said:

Have you morphed her(or planning on morphing her) back to an Ixi, or are you keeping her as a Lenny?

Got the avatar with her, which still showed her as her former self to SPITE ME lol, then morphed her into a striped ixi. ;w;  At least she's the right species now!

Thanks for all the lovely replies everyone!  I really appreciate it.  You guys are the sweetest community <3

I hope you can figure out what color to paint your Ixi next :).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.