Help me choose two new pets!

snowkat013

I just now discovered that regular users can add a fifth pet to their Neo family; I don't pay much attention to new features, heh. I made a small list of pets I'm partial to. I'd love to hear your opinions on them :)

Mutant Pteri
4.png
I've always wanted a mutant pet. I think the mutant Pteri looks like a crazy-cool dragon bird, and I like the aqua coloring. Customizing it isn't really a priority. Transmog potions only go for around a million NP which is easily within my budget. There are many names of mythological monsters I can give it.

Maraquan Xweetok
4.png
Have you ever seen anything so adorable, honestly- it's a nudibranch! I love Maraquan pets but I already have a Maraquan Uni, and customizing aquatic pets can be expensive. I have enough to buy a Maraquan PB but I'm trying to save up for more gallery items so I don't really want to spend 4.5 mil on a paintbrush.

Tyrannian or Mutant Kougra
4.png4.png
I prefer quadruped pets over bipedal ones and I think the Kougra is cute no matter what color it is. The Tyrannian one is a little more appealing to me in the customization department. The mutant one looks pretty tame compared to other pets, but I'm not that fond of its bright red eyes.

Desert or Royalboy Kyrii
4.png4.png
The desert Kyrii comes with some very appealing customization options, but I already have a desert Draik (even though she is snow-themed). I think the royal Kyrii looks very suave with his unique hairstyle and I love the dark violet color. 

So those are my contenders! Choosing between them wouldn't be an issue if I had premium, but alas. Who do you think I should add to my Neo family?

My vote goes to the Mutant Pteri and the Maraquan Xweetok. They have more flair to them compared to the Kougra's and Kyrii colors you chose.

Those are some great options, you definitely don't have an easy choice ahead of you!

Personally, I really like the mutant pteri. It looks really powerful and regal, and the idea of you naming it after a mythological creature really sold me!  

Whatever you choose though, none of them are super common pet/color combination trends (at least not that I've noticed), so your pet will be pretty cool and unique regardless! 

Ohh it's so hard to choose!

I like the mutant pteri mythical creature idea so much!

Also, tyrannian kougra is a fav of mine, especially a tough lady one uwu

and also I like the desert kyrii a lot as well!  I've always admired that purple eyeshadow it has, and there are some NC items that are desert themed with purple accents so I think that would work great for cusomizing!  I'm also kind of partial to desert things tbh :')

I don't think i'm too much of a help narrowing it down though! :arrowhead:

Tyrannian Kougra :).

Mutant Pteri is cute,looks like a dinosaur xD.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
DO NOT remove moderator edits from your posts!
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooooh I love them all. Whatever you choose, it will definitely be good.

If I were to rank them, Ithink the following:

1. Mutant Pteri - I love the snake/bird/dinosaur/... look (I'm also partial to Pteris because they were my first Neopet many years ago)
  2. Maraquan Xweetok - I like the flowy almost regal shape
  3. Royalboy Kyrii - Looks nice, but almost like a mean king/prince so I don't like it as much as I do other royal colors
  4. Mutant Kougra - Definitely fitting with the Halloween season
  5. Desert Kyrii - Not enough different from a normal Kyrii, but it could look great depending on clothes
  6. Tyranian Kougra - Again seems so little different from a regular Kougra, but could be dressed perfectly if you decide.

Thanks for your input everyone! I was already 99% certain I wanted a Mutant Pteri so thanks for supporting that decision!

Since I do have a side account, I'm going to have to go with the Maraquan Xweetok because it's just so cute.