Happy Halloween - Trick or Treat Locations!

hrtbrk

This year I tried to find them on my own. Took me about 20 minutes :P

I never open goodie bags though, it just feels... wrong to me. I just put them on my SDB and let them sit there forever. If the items they give out are good, I consider buying them from someone else.

Looking at this year's prize pool , I'm mostly interested in one of the items the TDMBGPOP goodie bag can give you:

clo_y19haltot_bluegrundo_hh.gif

Look at it! It's so cute! I will buy one for sure :D 

Yay thank you!  Saved me a lot of effort.

Are they worth opening this year?  Last year had some great stamps and stuff!

At least, I think it was the halloween bags that had the stamps!  Maybe I'm thinking about Christmas??

Anyway, I opened mine and got some of the books and also the discarded grundo plushie, so I'm happy! :)

Oh this is so exciting! And thanks for the links. I've always wondered where those r101 goodie bags come from!

I think I'm going to keep all my goodie bags, but buy the books and the collectable charm from someone else. It would be so disappointing if I open them and not get the exclusive prizes

13 hours ago, Hanso said:

This year I tried to find them on my own. Took me about 20 minutes :P

I never open goodie bags though, it just feels... wrong to me. I just put them on my SDB and let them sit there forever. If the items they give out are good, I consider buying them from someone else.

Looking at this year's prize pool , I'm mostly interested in one of items the TDMBGPOP goodie bag can give you:

clo_y19haltot_bluegrundo_hh.gif

Look at it! It's so cute! I will buy one for sure :D 

What is this plushie's namee??!! I love it haahahahha I dont want to open mine but I want that plushie!!

Ok so I bought one tdmbgpop goodie bag and I opened and I got the plushiee wee!!!

A plushie that you can take home. Perhaps you can cheer it up?
Magical Blue Grundo Plushie Handheld

Edited by Oquendof

I never open them either. I just put them in my gallery. I am going to buy them from someone else (to open). Oh, can we collect these on our side accounts?

Edited by Granny63020
I didnt want anyone to think I was just buying the bags instead of collecting my own.

41 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I never open them either. I just put them in my gallery. I am going to buy them from someone else (to open). Oh, can we collect these on our side accounts?

You really should not receive them on side accounts... It is against the rules to collect neopoints or items on there.

OK Thanks for the advice. I have never collected anything on the sides but thought it was worth a shot to ask. I knew about not collecting the neopoints on the side.

@Granny63020No collecting neopoints or items or doing anything that can give neopoints or items can be done on side accounts.  You are allowed to collect free NC things, but not use them as trade fodder.  To answer the question that will probably be asked soon, you also cannot participate in wars/plots/special events on sides, as they can have prizes.  Doing so can get you frozen.

I didn't even realize there would be bags until I went to the Magical blue grundo and got that one on my own.  Then I realized, "oh yeah, the trick or treat bags, there must be links on TDN."  Yay!  I am glad I got that one or I may have missed out on them.

Another five goodie bags for my gallery. I may have to upgrade first. That's...going to be expensive. I'm closing in on the 50k mark per upgrade.

I opened them, I can never resist. 

I got the Grundo plushie! Which is obviously the best thing. But I actually like items related to TDMBGPOP so I'll probably buy the other two exclusive things from that goodie bag at some point as well. Happy Halloween everyone!

EDIT: And thanks so much hrtbrk for posting the locations of the bags! Much appreciated!