Trudys Surprise bug?

good_riot_girl

Does anyone have the same problem I had today? I was in the middle of the cycle to get 100.000 NP and it randomly reset.... I am 100% sure I played yesterday and today it suddenly only gave me 1,500 NP..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not create duplicate topics. We already have a topic regarding Trudy's Surprise error HERE.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above this topic has been locked. Please contact Mouseykins if you have any questions regarding this action.

3 hours ago, eloralestrange said:

It happened to me too! I sent a ticket in, although I know it probably has something to do with DST. Although I know I was close to 25 days -.-

It is related to the DST change. This problem was discussed back in March when it happened then as well. I posted in that thread again today. That link is below. I suggest that anyone else post in that thread since this one may be locked later anyway