Enter The Runway #48!

deboratibi

The entering period for The Runway's forty-eighth round is about to begin! For more information on how to participate, make sure to read this post carefully.

Current theme: The Runway
Description: In celebration of The Runway's 2nd anniversary, dress up any pet using THIS background (you're free to use any other items you like, but you must use that background).
Entering period: Monday, November 6th - Sunday, November 12th
Voting period: Monday, November 13th - Sunday, November 19th

:excl: Important notice:

• We are now back to our old schedule (two contests per month instead of just one), so pay attention to the deadlines!
  • Theme announcement topics (such as this one) will now be posted in The Runway subforum instead of Customization News & Updates, and will remain unlocked during the entering period to allow discussion and questions about the current theme.
  • There will no longer be winner announcement topics, since the winners are already announced on the actual voting topic.

10 hours ago, Nielo said:

(Is it just me, or have the link (and picture) on TDN's homepage not been updated after the last round?)

I don't know what you're talking about :whistle: (jk, thanks for pointing it out! I've fixed it now)

I guess this is why I haven't received any entries yet (or maybe it's just the theme, lol)

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

D:<

*runs to work on entry*

I keep having ideas, but they keep not panning out. :blush02:

Same here!

Actually, I keep having good ideas for descriptions to go with the entries (which I often hardly bother with at all), but keep getting stuck on the actual customisation part. XD

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

Same here!

Actually, I keep having good ideas for descriptions to go with the entries (which I often hardly bother with at all), but keep getting stuck on the actual customisation part. XD

Hopefully we'll both have some success in the end! :D

Last call to enter round #48! We only have two entries so far, which isn't enough to start a voting round. If I don't get more entries today or tomorrow, I will be extending the entering period. If I had received no entries at all, I'd change the theme (which seems to be the most unpopular one in Runway history LOL), but since we do have a couple of entrants I'm sticking to it.