Happy Pteri Day!

hrtbrk

I agree with Scoobs about the Dimensional eyes. Any custard pet's always going to be a bust, isn't it, that one to me looks more like one that's just crawled out of a vat of custard rather than one made of it, particularly because of the drippage on the inside of the bird's left wing.

That costume is so VERY wrong for a Pteri!

That's the avian equivalent of you or I wearing clothes made out of human skin...

The colours are okay; the artwork is nice, but these colours are generally not very spectacular.

The outfit is... I don't know. I like bits and I don't like other bits, even within the same piece. The skirt is nice, as well as the feathers of the headgear, but then the wig/turban/beanie(?) in that headgear is just ugly. The shirt is nice on its own, but not in combination with the other pieces, both colourwise and stylewise. It's too rough compared to the frilly feathers. The shoes are just shoes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 4:45 AM, Scoobert_Doo said:

I like the Dimensional Petri. It puts a little more "anger" in the eyes. As for Custard, all I could think about is, "I'm melting! Melting!"

I agree! I also see it as more melting, but I like this style, otherwise it's too plain or looking more like snot / poo / mayonaise :D:D:D at least it looks as something good to eat (if not like wax). Well, custard theme seems good, but is hard to trully draw it