Longest you've waited for a score review?

Err

I waited 6 days and my score was accepted.  I have waited even longer, on another game, to get my trophy even though my score was in the high score table.  I believe it took about 7 days to get my silver trophy.  Be patient, they have a lot of things going on.  I know it can be nerve wracking.  Good luck.

11 hours ago, mysteryfuzz said:

I had a score take 6 days as well. It would've been good for a gold trophy if it had posted the day I got the score but by the time it went through it wasn't even good for a bronze haha. Lame.

Yeah, I feel like with these cases, they should like backdate it.  Not cost you a trophy because they couldn't get around to it.

44 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, I feel like with these cases, they should like backdate it.  Not cost you a trophy because they couldn't get around to it.

That would be awesome! But then I thought that other people who submitted high scores probably had theirs reviewed too. So there could be scores that would knock me out of trophy range waiting to be reviewed too. Still lame though.

They should figure out a way to review scores the day they're submitted...

I still haven't received my score review back yet :/ sent in a ticket asking if they'd actually received it and got a canned response that didn't really answer anything. It's been almost 2 weeks now :crying_anim:

The score I posted still hasn't been surpassed but I don't really want to do it again if the same thing may happen :( 

EDIT: Finally got reviewed xD woooooo