Hi I'm New

My User name is lilhouseinthewoods. I just recently learned about TDN and the ALP. I have so far successfully borrowed and returned two items through the program and am looking to join a Pet Chain soon. I've been playing Neopets for 5 1/2 years, and still learn something new everyday that I come on here. My favourite Neopet is the Lupe. I've been focusing on obtaining more avatars lately with the hope of obtaining the Avatar Collector Avatar.

Welcome to the forums! Since you're looking to join pet chains soon, please remember to follow the rules on the forums. Constant moderator edits on your posts can significantly hurt your chances of being lent. We don't want to see that happen! :D

I hope you enjoy yourself here! There should be plenty to talk about with the upcoming plot, GMC at the end of the month and all of the December festivities. :D

Blumaroo's are my favourite, with Kougra's being a close second. :heart:

Welcome back to NP!! I myself have been a long time user - since I was like 11. I just got back in to the neopet world! I wish I could remember my old username and then access my account! Feel free to add me up! Could always use more NF! My favorite neopet was always Cybunny and I finally have one now! I also really want a Chomby and now I have successfully obtained a transforming potion for Chomby! YAY!! My first pet though, was Shoyru and I just had to get another one, for old time's sake. 

45 minutes ago, okkusu said:

Welcome. I'm new to the forums myself and ended up here for similar reasons.

@Mouseykins, you mentioned there's going to be a plot soon? I feel like there hasn't been a decent one in quite some time but would be interested, especially if there is Battledome content like in Tale of Woe.

It will definitely be a Battledome related plot, but I hope it has puzzles and stuff too. A little bit of everything. It's been speculated that the plot will begin today, possibly at news time judging on previous patterns as well as the tidbit from the News today. Just have to wait and see. Check out our thread here for more information and join in on the discussion.