NC Mall: Free Birthday Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

2 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

there you go for those who want to know what is in the bag.

nc goodie.PNG

thanks for that .. apparently it's not worth opening ... 

the bag itself is worthy of looking at ...

arent they gonna give us any free NC as well ? *greedy smile*

2 minutes ago, Rometus said:

I'm excited about the coupon, because I'm sure I'm going to spend $10 on the upcoming plot.. :'D

Thanks for this guys!

You're assuming the plot will start by Nov 22.  Also, it's not 150NC free with purchase of 1000NC, it's 150NC off a purchase of NC Mall items that cost over that in one go.  How many people buy that much at once?  Maybe if you are getting a superpack or a whole event pass, you could basically get something else free, but....

Just now, balloongal247 said:

You're assuming the plot will start by Nov 22.  Also, it's not 150NC free with purchase of 1000NC, it's 150NC off a purchase of NC Mall items that cost over that in one go.  How many people buy that much at once?  Maybe if you are getting a superpack or a whole event pass, you could basically get something else free, but....

I spent that much on haunted hijinks this year alone!  It was $10 for the 16 hammers, so I was imagining maybe the wraith boxes might be that, but yeah I suppose it might not start until after the 22nd... that would suck ;w;

When is the sale on gbcs?  If it's on time, maybe I'll end up spending it on those instead.  My poor wallet is bruised at this point, I swear.

21 minutes ago, caeklin said:

Is this also safe to claim on side accounts? That's what JN advised. Though I'm not sure..

Yep feel free to claim it on your side accounts! :D

11 hours ago, teukkie said:

As a person that doesn't buy NC, the coupon is pointless. And tbh that background looks rather ... meh :mellow: not that I was expecting a whole lot. Oh well, HBD neopets!

I suppose you have to look at it from the perspective of it's only kind of meh >_<

Poor old JS, we lower our expectations and they still fail to meet them. :laugh:

I wonder what's going to be in the other birthday goodie bag, oh, and I don't know where to get it from. :blush:

I'm currently seeing what I can do with the backdrop because I really like the dangly bits of it - the colours are nice, and more importantly the animation movement is great! Usually I find the animation way too fast or OTT, but it's done really nicely on this, so I'm now on the hunt on DTI for items that hide the balloons but give me a gently swaying bead curtain. :3