What's the most valuable / precious item you lost ?

Angeló

Did you ever lose and account and along with it went a very special / rare / valuable item ? 

share your experience with us here

it has to be an item ... painted neopets are not part of this thread

for me .. it was a Lord Kass Plushie that i won from BTY .. i remember that round was over in less than 10 minutes and it was my first ever trophy on Neopets (third place) ... it used to go for 500k at the time but now it's worth about 8 Million Lord Kass Plushie

there was also a Eustabee petpet that I bought for 30k and now it ranges between 450k - 1 Mil Eustabee 

13 years ago (holy crap) I was obsessed with meowclops and my brother gave me one as a gift on my old main account. I'm pretty sure I cried the day that account was frozen :crying_anim:

Yours probably hurts a little more though since you won it yourself, got trophy and lost a valuable item AND trophy! RIP Lord Kass Plushie -hug-

Easy.  I got hacked...among other things, they took FIVE Fyora's tears.  They were worth like 50 million NP each.   I had 6, had auctioned one.  The rest, along with paintbrushes and other stuff of value, were all taken.  Oddly, the hacker PAINTED some of my pets, and changed their clothes. It was really weird that they seemed to play with the account, not just take stuff.     I reported it, but nothing was done.  I never shared a password or anything.  Really, really frustrating.  I'll never get most of it back.

7 hours ago, suzanoberle said:

Easy.  I got hacked...among other things, they took FIVE Fyora's tears.  They were worth like 50 million NP each.   I had 6, had auctioned one.  The rest, along with paintbrushes and other stuff of value, were all taken.  Oddly, the hacker PAINTED some of my pets, and changed their clothes. It was really weird that they seemed to play with the account, not just take stuff.     I reported it, but nothing was done.  I never shared a password or anything.  Really, really frustrating.  I'll never get most of it back.

My guess on this was that, seeing your auction, they wondered what other goodies you had.  I just don't understand what the fascination is with stealing another person's account/items. 

I was just going over my side account which had the Underwater Gallery 

Although Alice W did return items ... I just discovered I'm missing some really valuable UB's still 

Isca Stamp (worth 6 Mil now - I bought it for 3 Mil)

Maraquan Study Guide (I don't remember the price)

Book of Sea Spells (worth 1.5 Mil now) 

I don't know if I'm missing any other items ... but I e-mailed support and Alice answered that the account recovery happened over a year ago (October 2016) and the logs won't show what items were moved out anymore ... 

I'm a bit upset ... thinking about selling the rest of gallery items ... or do you guys think I should just replace the missing items ?? It'll take some extra work but it's doable ... 

I'm also starting to have my suspicions that somehow these items somehow "disappeared" on their own ...