Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Shei

Secret Laboratory Map

Hello guys!

I recently decide to buy the  Secret Laboratory Map pieces  but currently I only have 1.4 mil NP. Is that enough? (I already own one that costs around 50k so don't include the money for that one)

It looks like that is not quite enough for current values.   Here is JN's estimated values for the map pieces.  You will want to go into them and see when they were last updated and check their trade history for most recent trades, etc, but it's a good starting point.

https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?name=secret+lab

1 hour ago, Shei said:

Hello guys!

I recently decide to buy the  Secret Laboratory Map pieces  but currently I only have 1.4 mil NP. Is that enough? (I already own one that costs around 50k so don't include the money for that one)

Which lab map piece do you have? Is it the one that looks like a robot with a face? (at least it does to me- LOL).  PM me or neomail me.  You should still have my neomail, I helped you with the orange avatar.  Also, play games that require a lot of refreshing like solitaire, pyramids, and neoquest 2.  You may be lucky and get a map piece, if not, you get some other nice random events, trust me.  Ask any of the veterans here, I am a Neoquest 2 pro.  I have played every level, gotten the trophies, and started over again, because of the great REs.

I have a map part in my shop if its one you need neomail me