Wraith Resurgence: Join The Fight

hrtbrk

Hoo-Woo! Time to kick some booty!

Wow! Kaia looks really serious. I mean really really serious. I guess it is time to get serious myself. Ok! Now wearing "The Wraith Resurgence Participant Badge", so I guess my pet is officially serious!

This is exciting!

Ahhhhhh I'm so excited! I have friends over at my apartment right now, but I've abandoned them in favor of my laptop. Although I'm already struggling to avoid plot spoilers x.x I'm sure I'll end up following a guide at some point, but I would really love to figure it out on my own first! Despite all the years I've been on Neo, I've never participated in a plot (unless you count The Coincidence).

Has anyone solved what looks like a word search? I had my speakers on full volume, but I didn't hear a thing. I'll try again when it's less buggy.

I definitely think that I'm dealing with some pretty obnoxious glitch issues at this point :/ But until now, it's been fun so far! Just trying to get all the battle achievements to allow me to accept the prizes. And I don't think I'm able to move on to the potion making...

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Has anyone solved what looks like a word search? I had my speakers on full volume, but I didn't hear a thing. I'll try again when it's less buggy.

The page isn't making any sound - see my attached file comparing the tab with my music tab.

I thought the word search might have something to do with roses due to all the rose-related notes, but I don't see any words in the word search that seem relevant at all. Maybe I'll start picking letters at random.

Screenshot 2017-11-17 20.01.19.png

I managed to get the murmurs thing to work finally, but now the lock picking is glitching out on me. I've solved it like five times and it's not giving me the staff or whatever. 

I hope this plot step is still open tomorrow, I'll be quite upset if I miss something just because the stuff isn't working right. Plus I only have so much time I can spend on neopets considering I work tomorrow (and most days). I'll keep trying until I have to sleep, but this is frustrating.

23 minutes ago, munnawindz said:

Anyone figured out the Wraith Ectoplasm? The only hint that was provided is the phrase that went along with it.

"When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place." I think we might need to look around for whatever this ectoplasm is, not something that can be bought. 

Would that be a shop? As in when one item sells out, something else takes its place in the shop inventory?

I think I begin to have a clue! I have refresh the Mystic Murmurs page a few times, and realised that the 4th letter on the first row is ALWAYS an "A" for me. Maybe we have to find out which letters don't change and those will be the answer...?

EDIT: I figured it out! My answer is Anchor Management!

1 hour ago, charelan said:

hmmm... unlocked the chest but no achievement awarded... this happen to anyone else?

I had 4 "misses", when trying to unlock it. Maybe you can't have any "misses" to get the achievement? Did you have any "misses"?

EDIT: The TDN Battlepedia is going to be busy, it looks like. @Aquamentis12 and @Lamppost, hope you are ready! I got a "Poisonous Spear Wand" wea_poisonous_spear.gif , and before that got a "Staff of Devilish Laughter"  wea_staff_devilish_laughter.gif

The "Staff of Devilish Laughter" seems to do 13 Air icons of damage, and I got it by unlocking the chest. (Used it in battle, against the "Snapjaw Wraith", of course).

I haven't tried the "Poisonous Spear Wand", yet. It was my "prize" for getting the Battle Achievement - "Twas a Snap!"

EDIT EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, I battled the "Snapjaw Wraith" on medium (yellow) difficulty. It has 175 HP. I earned 10%, each battle. After 10 battles, I had 100% and the "Battle Achievement" of "Twas a Snap!"

It seems at the moment there is a possible bug with the new battledome challenger allowing you to receive more than the maximum (15) item rewards. I would hold off on going past the max until the issue is addressed!

The bug appears to have been fixed. 

3 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

It seems at the moment there is a possible bug with the new battledome challenger allowing you to receive more than the maximum (15) item rewards. I would hold off on going past the max until the issue is addressed!

oh nooo I didn't realize that was a bug! i put all the codestones in my shop but now they're mixed with the rest i had ;w;  Shoot

14 minutes ago, Rometus said:

oh nooo I didn't realize that was a bug! i put all the codestones in my shop but now they're mixed with the rest i had ;w;  Shoot

It seems to have been fixed according to the neoboards. I'd try to discard the items you recall receiving past the maximum to avoid any potential repercussions - better safe than sorry ^_^

I'm really glad they acted on it so fast, it could have been a real disaster had they waited until the morning.

Anyone know why this seems to happen when you visit the giant omelette? Could it have something to do with the ectoplasm? There's moving fog in the background but nothing else I could interact with. :eh:

image.png.62d57125c546cfaa239f6c616565e8df.png

EDIT:

AHA! It happens at the Giant Jelly too!!! 

image.png.55e1f13425b3b1133b71d7ee633d5c79.png

When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place!! :happydance:

Now, that makes 2, what's the last one?

I've just started the plot and can't seem to solve the word search any clues anyone?

3 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

I think I begin to have a clue! I have refresh the Mystic Murmurs page a few times, and realised that the 4th letter on the first row is ALWAYS an "A" for me. Maybe we have to find out which letters don't change and those will be the answer...?

EDIT: I figured it out! My answer is Anchor Management!

I can't figure it out help me? 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Users will help you when they are available or view our guide.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

11 minutes ago, missemmielou said:

I've just started the plot and can't seem to solve the word search any clues anyone?

In the puzzle there are various letters hidden throughout that spell a location. They don't have to be consecutive (like a traditional word search) as long as it spells it out following the flow of the lines from left to right, top to bottom.

If you'd like some additional help, here are some of the answers people have been finding for theirs:

UGGASHINIES, HAUNTEDHOUSE, TURDLERACING, ANCHORMANA, SLUSHIESHOP, EXQUISITEAMBROSIA, QASALANDEL, etc

18 minutes ago, stebenjos said:

In the puzzle there are various letters hidden throughout that spell a location. They don't have to be consecutive as long as it spells it out following the flow of the lines from left to right, top to bottom.

Thank you I did it!

So I got the next task but I can't figure it out, theres no link to click or anything?

Oh i click the box and it takes me to a page with music then takes me back to the plot page I can't see whats happening.

"What others consider an obstacle, you consider a mere nuisance." 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add in more comments.

3 minutes ago, missemmielou said:

So I got the next task but I can't figure it out, theres no link to click or anything?

I believe it's time for you to go to the battledome and fight the wraith, have you gotten it as a challenger yet? 

Though I want to give you a heads up that you're not supposed to double post on these forums, and if you have further questions and no one has commented yet, you're supposed to edit!  Not trying to backseat mod here, just thought I might mention it because I bet you aren't aware!

2 minutes ago, Rometus said:

I believe it's time for you to go to the battledome and fight the wraith, have you gotten it as a challenger yet? 

Though I want to give you a heads up that you're not supposed to double post on these forums, and if you have further questions and no one has commented yet, you're supposed to edit!  Not trying to backseat mod here, just thought I might mention it because I bet you aren't aware!

Sorry I keep clicking the box to get the puzzle and it just plays music then sends me back to the main plot page I'm guessing its a glitch?