Wraith Resurgence: Join The Fight

hrtbrk

1 minute ago, balloongal247 said:

The first time I visited, the jelly was out, and the omelette was there.  They both had the purple haze.  It seemed like omelette's haze had to load first, because jelly didn't have it when I first looked at the page, and then I looked at om and switched back to jelly tab and then it was there.  That could have just been a fluke of loading though.

Ahhh hmm ok ^^ I will keep searching. I am out of item finds for the Battledome today so I will look elsewhere.

18 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Hoo-Woo! Time to kick some booty!

Wow! Kaia looks really serious. I mean really really serious. I guess it is time to get serious myself. Ok! Now wearing "The Wraith Resurgence Participant Badge", so I guess my pet is officially serious!

This is exciting!

yep, I am hoping some of the new weapons we are getting are good ones! I mean we have been getting good ones from daily dare and the AC so, hopefully:happydance:. This is very exciting!  Finally!!!!!

54 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

yep, I am hoping some of the new weapons we are getting are good ones! I mean we have been getting good ones from daily dare and the AC so, hopefully:happydance:. This is very exciting!  Finally!!!!!

Right now, the Poisonous Spear Wand is a super awesome weapon.  There's some debate about whether TNT will/should knock it down.

19 minutes ago, Oquendof said:

Can somebody help me? this is my first plot and I don't know how to start :/

1: Go to the Headquarters page and accept that you're ready to start.

- - S T E P  S P O I L E R S - -

2: Next, click on Kaia to begin the first step, a puzzle.

-Begin typing out the first letters on the word puzzle in another document, then hit the reset button on the puzzle itself.

-Go back to your document, start a new line and write down the top row again. You will begin to see that some letters are in the same position while others have changed. The letters that remained in the same position spell out a word, that is a Neopian location.  Repeat these steps until you clearly spell your word. Our guide shows words or view this thread.

- Go back to the word puzzle. Click on the letters that have remained constant to solve it.

3: After solving and unlocking your achievement, head to the chest puzzle (it should prompt you with a pop up - hit yes you are ready).

- Once at the chest, click each 6 spinning piece when they align with each other, starting with the inner most piece.

-When they are all connected, you will then have to click it a few more times at its alignment in the background. You must do this in 3 misses or less to unlock the achievement.

4: Completing this will unlock your new achievement and battledome challenger. Head to the battledome to find the Snapjaw Wraith for the next achievements.

That's all that's been discovered so far...

39 minutes ago, Angeló said:

im at 420% and still only unlocked the spear ... the other two achievements are grayed out  

My other two achievements are green, but not redeemable.  I think they have been since 100%.  Didn't really pay attention before then.  I'm at 4440%.

Perhaps the other two battledome achievements unlock with new challengers/wraiths? I doubt today's wraith is the *only* one we will face..... Or maybe one per day?  I mean, at 10k% and it hasn't unlocked today means its probably not a percentage thing *shrug* 

Update:  This was yesterday's News; so the wraith ectoplasm will definitely be something we win and possibly things we combine:

18th November

• Fyora has gathered her troops and is finally ready for you to join her at The Faerie Resistance Headquarters in time for The Wraith Resurgence! You've waited patiently for our next adventure and now the time has come for you to make waves and assemble your pets for total domination. Earn rewards as you complete activities to help the Faeries finish this once and for all!

twr_news.jpg

To start, we saw Kaia earlier looking to be in some sort of a trance so go see if you can figure out what's wrong. Good luck, the future of Neopia is in your hands… And, while you’re at it, don’t forget - Taelia is in dire need of a potion!! She needs to concoct something so powerful that it brings these Wraiths down! So bring forth your items from your winnings now to help heal your pets and all of Neopia, there really isn't time to waste!

3 minutes ago, preposter_ said:

I have solved my Mystic Murmurs and cannot click on the place for the answer. How do I enter my answer?

You don't actually have to type it, you have to click on the letters that form the word :)

EDIT: Nmv, fullonparanoid got you covered :P

Seems a current theory about the missing Ectoplasm is that it IS supposed to be one of the Prize Drops for the SnapJaw Wraith.

HOWEVER...the Snapjaw Wraith is SUPPOSED to be in the New Dome (that has not been activated). Instead he is in the  Rattling Cauldron (Haunted woods) Dome so it is those prizes that are being dropped.

My guess is that the 'fix' will require activating the NEW Dome and putting the SnapJaw Wraith in it...THEN the prize drops will include the Ectoplasm (and other ingredients needed to mix Potions).

Hopefully won't have to wait until Monday (but probably will)

:P

7 minutes ago, fullonparanoid said:

Seems a current theory about the missing Ectoplasm is that it IS supposed to be one of the Prize Drops for the SnapJaw Wraith.

HOWEVER...the Snapjaw Wraith is SUPPOSED to be in the New Dome (that has not been activated). Instead he is in the  Rattling Cauldron (Haunted woods) Dome so it is those prizes that are being dropped.

My guess is that the 'fix' will require activating the NEW Dome and putting the SnapJaw Wraith in it...THEN the prize drops will include the Ectoplasm (and other ingredients needed to mix Potions).

Hopefully won't have to wait until Monday (but probably will)

:P

That seems like a very likely possibility. I hope it's fixed before Monday though as well. I'll have a busy day with taking my pup to the vet for more tests and school with my daughter. Not sure how much time I'll have online.

I did notice this evening that they fixed The Faeries' Chest and I was able to redo it and go 0 misses and my achievement so I'm thrilled about that. Just shows that they're still ironing out some details even though it's the weekend. :D

Okay.  So.  What I have gathered from all these posts, is that I can battle all I want, but I still can not unlock the other two achievements.  I'm going to bed!  LOL

55 minutes ago, iheartsaku said:

Anyone have any tips for the lock picking? I can max get three attached...I keep missing and I am getting so frustrated D: 
I feel like I am never going to get it....

Go slow! When they're close to lining up click and hopefully they'll snap together. If you miss more then 3 times you may want to refresh the game so you can try again.

13 minutes ago, okkusu said:

Just beat a wraith on easy and got a Wraith Ectoplasm! I suppose the drops have been fixed now?

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 16.12.52.png

OOOO! I got one too! Glad they are showing up now!

EDIT; Take the three wraith ectoplasm to Taelia and click on the black text that says "3x Wraith Ectoplasm" and it will craft you a potion call "Taelia's Concoction. After you've crafted that go to the giant omelette and the giant jelly and clear the purple stuff with the potions :)

SmF307t.jpg

4 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

I can't believe some people are asking for 2m for a Wraith ectoplasm on trading post. Such a rip off. I hope no one actually pays that much :/

Mine says they're no trade O.o Wonder how people got them on the TP

Hmm that's odd they aren't showing up as no trade for me now, but the potion is still showing as no trade.

56 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Mine says they're no trade O.o Wonder how people got them on the TP

Hmm that's odd they aren't showing up as no trade for me now, but the potion is still showing as no trade.

I got 1 Wraith Ectoplasm then reached my daily reward limit. Looks like I'll have to wait another 20 minutes or so before I can get the rest. I can't wait to find out what the potion is for!

EDIT: I made the potion!! (Took me 10 minutes to figure where I was supposed to click on. Feels so dumb now haha)