Wraith Resurgence: Join The Fight

hrtbrk

40 minutes ago, BrittanyLee said:

I'm getting really impatient. Haha I wish it were time for the next update already. At least the GMC is happening at the same time to keep everyone occupied.

Now you guys know why I said it'd last 2-3 months, easy.  If they don't release a new step tonight, I guess it'll be next week.

3 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Now you guys know why I said it'd last 2-3 months, easy.  If they don't release a new step tonight, I guess it'll be next week.

That just seems like way too far away. I'll forget that the entire event even exists by then! There should just be MORE steps that they release at more frequent times. Still keep it to 2-3, but just more...haha

I don't know how long I can keep this up, my computer faces away from the TV so I can't distract myself from the monotony of battling over and over haha. What sort of percentage is everyone at? Wondering if I'm doing enough...

28 minutes ago, Err said:

I don't know how long I can keep this up, my computer faces away from the TV so I can't distract myself from the monotony of battling over and over haha. What sort of percentage is everyone at? Wondering if I'm doing enough...

Time to re-arrange your room? lol.

I can see the TV over the top of my laptop.  :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Apparently they made the spear bad now.

Yeah I was wondering why it's taking me 2 rounds to kill the wraith on hard now. I figured they wouldn't touch the weapon until after the plot was over but I guess enough people voiced their concerns on its power.

guys, I got the Wraith Ectoplasm - anyone else got it from fight???
and as far I FINALLY got what to do with this stupid lock on this stupid chest... is there any way to do the achievement, if I already had 5 miss? I suddenly saw a "miss" before I understood what to do.. I got 5 of tchem, I would gladly try over... acmerasta said

"Update 2: the first time you unlock it you have no limit on misses, after that is when it limits you to the 3. I finally got it with only one miss and got a lock picking kit. "

it means that you can try again? Or a day after? How does it work?

wraith.png

EDIT 1:   I just managed to get the prize, I re-done the achievement and it was successful :) the prize is not spectacular, though.
EDIT 2:   I got 3 Ectoplasms and created a brew myself. Actually, is there really NO PRIZE for the achievement? That's even more disappointing in general, it doesn;t have to be "WOW", but at least it would be something....

well i don't care much about the nerfing but this is a bad move by JST !!

some people paid up to 2 mil to get this spear when it was doing 16 icons and now it's down to 200k 

i expected it to be nerfed AFTER the plot

also what's with the stupid name change ?

did they intend to release a poisonous spear with 16 icons as a plot prize ?!

26 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Serious question: Why would someone pay 2 mil for something that they received for free lol

Most i saw it going for was 800k...

some people wanted 2 of the same weapon to battle with in later parts of the plot

others wanted to hoard them / invest

Now it's down to 100k .. will it be buyable ?

Turned Tooth went up in price again to about 250-300k

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Serious question: Why would someone pay 2 mil for something that they received for free lol

Most i saw it going for was 800k...

People were asking for obscene amounts for the ectoplasm as well. :/

Angelo has a good point though; people probably wanted to stock up. I, personally, would have just waited for it to deflate in value before buying it.

You can also get Turned Tooth from the wishing well (I got mine from there), so I'd advise you to try doing that. Wishing Well has been kind to me, but maybe I'm just lucky? 

image.png.b96d3f30fd5a99e4e36877ed85925f07.png

(these are all the wishing well payouts I've received, that I've had saved at least)

Looks like what is now the Corrosive Spear Wand is doing 11-16, at least against Kanrik.  The Staff of Devilish Laughter was doing 13 against Wraiths, I think it was 8 against non Wraiths.  My Yooyus do a constant 14, so I'll probably stick to those for the battles that I need full power.

Interesting lol

4.png

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or greater. Images do not count towards word count.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

44 minutes ago, Err said:

I can't figure out if we're supposed to keep brewing potions or not or if we only get plot points for doing it the first two times o_O

I have same thoughts, I dont know what to do with all the ectoplasm (especially because you can receive more of it even after prizes / neopoints for the day are over). And even if I do, I dont know what to do with the potions.
Maybe we should keep more ectoplasm for later products, e.g. other potions? As partial ingredient, not 3times one ingredient mixture... I dont know... I am a bit stuck and its a bit tooooooo long for them to wait with the next step or so...

Eo Codestones are 20k each, thanks to inflation... eugh...

I feel like I should have stocked up before the war, but I didn't think they would get more expensive than they were. <_<

So the percentage for battling has gone back down to 100% for me ... is it the same for everyone? I'm glad I didn't spend too much time on battling over 100% if they just erased it all. I feel bad for anyone that had it way over that in hopes of better prizes :mellow: (who knows if they'll still count it though)

51 minutes ago, teukkie said:

So the percentage for battling has gone back down to 100% for me ... is it the same for everyone? I'm glad I didn't spend too much time on battling over 100% if they just erased it all. I feel bad for anyone that had it way over that in hopes of better prizes :mellow: (who knows if they'll still count it though)

It went down for everyone, but I believe it is meant to just show you completed battling (to that point) to get those achievements. I'm sure any other battling done may still count at the end.