New to TDN; Neopets Veteran

Hi Ally! Welcome to TDN.  I am sure you will find the members here very friendly and helpful.  If they don't have the answers you need, they will do everything in their power to find them for you. That is the atmosphere of this forum.  The best Neopets forum on the web.  As far as the avatar collecting, have you checked out our avatar check off section?  You can check off all of your avatars by hand or you can import them straight from your account.  It makes it so much easier to see which ones you already have, which ones you still need, and which ones you will never be able to get:grrr:.  Lol.  

Join in to all the conversations. You will find that you are very comfortable posting here.   

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there Ally! Welcome to TDN! Hope you find a place in our friendly community! My nickname's Ally too! But I usually go by Aira online as it's been my gaming alias for years! 

Don't forget to check out the 2017 TDN Christmas Gifting Post! You can find it by searching for it in the search bar in the top right corner :)

If you ever are looking for a friendly guild to join on neopets that helps you achieve your goals and has a real sense of community just like TDN you can check out my guild! :) We have 100+ members and counting and love to help each other out in whatever area that may be, whether that's with neopets goals or real life emotional support we've got your back :)

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228