New Plot

Kaneki11367

Thank you Charelan that was very helpful! I was able to find my hidden shop

2 hours ago, charelan said:

I wrote them out by hand.. then refreshed and crossed out the letters that changed. I did that twice and it was enough.

What did you write out by hand? I am not getting any of this. Sorry if I sound stupid:axehead:

Forget it! I got it! I got Snapjaw Wraith Challenger.  Whoot whoot!:dance:Time to baaaaaattttttlllllllleeeeee!

8 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

What did you write out by hand? I am not getting any of this. Sorry if I sound stupid:axehead:

Copy the first row of letters into the first line of a new Notepad text document, or write them down on a piece of paper. Then, copy the second row of letters, and paste them on the same line, as the first row, but after the first row. And so on, until all nine rows are copied. For example:

(First Row): r j v i w z c u m m w c h

(Second Row): j b g w j b h g m q m h z

(Etc Rows)

Resultant first line in Notepad, or on paper: r j v i w z c u m m w c h j b g w j b h g m q m h z  (Etc Rows....) (It should be one long line).

Refresh the page. You will get a whole new set of 9 rows.

Now, on the second line of your Nopepad text document, copy and paste the new first through 9 rows.

Refresh the page again, and copy and paste those new 9 rows onto the third line of your Notepad document.

Refresh one more time, and copy and paste those new 9 rows onto the fourth line.

You should now start see some letters lining up. You need to click on the letters in the exact same spacing as they show up in. So, for example, say your first letter is "U", and it is the 8th letter. You would count 8 letters on the first row, and it should be a "U". Now, lets say the next letter that lines up is a "G", but it is 5 letters from the "U". You'd now count 5 spaces from the "U". If you get to the end of a row, keep counting on the second row. 5 letters from the "U" should be a "G", and so on.

44 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Copy the first row of letters into the first line of a new Notepad text document, or write them down on a piece of paper. Then, copy the second row of letters, and paste them on the same line, as the first row, but after the first row. And so on, until all nine rows are copied. For example:

(First Row): r j v i w z c u m m w c h

(Second Row): j b g w j b h g m q m h z

(Etc Rows)

Resultant first line in Notepad, or on paper: r j v i w z c u m m w c h j b g w j b h g m q m h z  (Etc Rows....) (It should be one long line).

Refresh the page. You will get a whole new set of 9 rows.

Now, on the second line of your Nopepad text document, copy and paste the new first through 9 rows.

Refresh the page again, and copy and paste those new 9 rows onto the third line of your Notepad document.

Refresh one more time, and copy and paste those new 9 rows onto the fourth line.

You should now start see some letters lining up. You need to click on the letters in the exact same spacing as they show up in. So, for example, say your first letter is "U", and it is the 8th letter. You would count 8 letters on the first row, and it should be a "U". Now, lets say the next letter that lines up is a "G", but it is 5 letters from the "U". You'd now count 5 spaces from the "U". If you get to the end of a row, keep counting on the second row. 5 letters from the "U" should be a "G", and so on.

Yep, I already figured it out, but thanks.  BTW, I talked to Beth yesterday.  She is doing awesome. I gave her a Halloween omelette Trick or treat bag because she missed them.  

Boy, I like this wraith guy, I hope we keep him as a challenger! I have already gotten 3 codestones!!!!:happydance:

Dude is the battledome super mega glitchy with anyone else or just me? It keeps not sending moves, no matter how many times I submit them, and it is loading so SUPER SLOW. It's maddening! I can't get in there to fight the wraith!

On a different note, in the Achievements for the new Plot it still shows that I have not joined the resistance. Is there something I missed?!

They "fixed" the three achievements that weren't giving prizes, in that they've now made it clear that they were never supposed to give prizes, and they added lines to all of the achievements saying that completing them helps you move up the ranks (ie, get a better trophy/prize points)

28 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

They "fixed" the three achievements that weren't giving prizes, in that they've now made it clear that they were never supposed to give prizes, and they added lines to all of the achievements saying that completing them helps you move up the ranks (ie, get a better trophy/prize points)

I saw that too. Still a bit confused as to why they added the other two for fighting the Wraith though. I hope we get some info as to how this moves forward, especially since GMC has started too! All year we get nothing and now 2 major events in one months. 

I think the other two were unlocked at less than 100%.  Maybe 1st battle or 25%, and like 50%? So, right now it didn't make too much difference except to people with completely untrained pets.  But I'd think that's the pattern of achievements for each step.  So if you are struggling to defeat enough, you can still get some credit.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Resetting the murmurs doesn't seem to be giving me new letters.  So I'm not sure how we are supposed to figure it out this time.  I guess it has something to do with clicking?

If you read the instructions that hrtbrk posted on the News thread for the update and also our guide, that should help you figure it out.

Last time refreshing only worked because it was a glitch, meaning it wasn't supposed to be that way.