Nowhere to use discount

Rometus

Hey does anyone else have anywhere to enter their discount code?  I can't find it on either the shopping cart or checkout pages, and I'd like to blow some money on a war booty chest 20 pack.  Is anyone else having this issue or can I just not find it??

Also... PLOT HYPE

EDIT: someone on the boards said-

I sent a ticket about it the day the bag came out. Rico responded and said the box should appear after we open the bag, so I opened it, and it did not appear. I replied to Rico telling him that didn't work, and I haven't gotten a response yet.

I noticed this too! I'm glad someone submitted a ticket.. perhaps I should too. This first thing I said when purchasing 10000NC was "Ugh... Like where is the place to enter the code?!"

So I received a response from neopets and they said "Remember, you need to spend 1000 NC worth on ITEMS (not buying NC itself) to be able to use the code."

I don't understand the issue here. I clearly  have the discount box when I view my cart in the NC Mall.

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 4.42.20 PM.png

The birthday code expires today, so better hurry and make your purchases!

On 11/22/2017 at 7:43 PM, Mouseykins said:

I don't understand the issue here. I clearly  have the discount box when I view my cart in the NC Mall.

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 4.42.20 PM.png

The birthday code expires today, so better hurry and make your purchases!

OK that's so weird. On mine that's the spot where my password goes. Then I thought, ok, maybe I have to enter my password before I get the discount box... so I tried it and accidentally bought the 20 pack booty chest at full price.

At no computer I have ever used - neither at work or at home - can I seem to be able to submit a ticket. Not sure if it's bc I'm outside the US, but disabling popup blockers does not help. 

I am just going to tell myself the 150NC I'd have saved isn't worth fretting over ;)

The code expired yesterday that's why you were charged full price. Also the code box is on the page where you view your card before you checkout. On the checkout page is where you enter your password to confirm the purchase.

Even if you were to submit a ticket I highly doubt they'll refund you.

Now to submit your ticket you need to allow s2.parapature.com in your cookies. @Scoobert_Doo may have a better explanation for how to do this.

15 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The code expired yesterday that's why you were charged full price. Also the code box is on the page where you view your card before you checkout. On the checkout page is where you enter your password to confirm the purchase.

Well, actually I made the purchase on November 19th. I have no idea why but I assure you there was no discount box.

On the other hand, perhaps TNT has realized there was a glitch early on because I was able to apply it today (Nov 24) when I wanted to buy some half price GBCs. I'm only posting this in case others that couldn't use it before want to give it another shot. 

I meant to edit my post last night to say that the code is still active until Sunday, but I got busy with updating guides and adding items. So at least you were able to use it.