Premium Rewards Goodie Bag

tk421beth

Hey guys! I know...it's been a while :D

I was wondering...have any of the other Premium Account people opened this goodie bag? I was wondering if I should open it, or just keep it in my SDB. I checked the SSW and the regular SW, and they both could not find this item.

Thanks! ^_^ 

mall_gb_premium.gif

Item : Premium Rewards Goodie Bag
Owner : tk421beth

While we love all Neopians, we wanted to show our Premiums a little extra love today! We are gifting you with some free NC Game Packs! Each play is guaranteed one NC item prize. Note: Invitations must be activated in your inventory to play the game.

Type Special
Weight 1lbs

You can find out more information on this item in our Items Database.

https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/premium-rewards-goodie-bag

This item is an NC item which is why you're not seeing it on the Shop Wizard or Trading Post. By opening the goodie bag you're guaranteed three items.

mall_claw_1pack.gifmall_80x80_1pack.gifmall_nwegeg_inv_1.gif

So you may want to open it or you may want to trade it.

I hope this information helps! :D

I did open mine. Glad I did! I ended up with several items and one of the games gave me extra prizes. I couldn't figure out one of the games though so it's still sitting there waiting for me to complete. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't to bad.

54 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I did open mine. Glad I did! I ended up with several items and one of the games gave me extra prizes. I couldn't figure out one of the games though so it's still sitting there waiting for me to complete. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't to bad.

We have guides and prize listings for all the NC Mall games. Check them out here.