Wraith Ectoplasm

phoenixgal

There are things I don't understand and I feel I am missing out.

How are you able to battle above the 224 that is listed as the highest battle points?

Also I see there are *Unlocking the Achievements*

How do I unlock these achievements?

I also have went to the FAQ page but was unable to view it. Below is the message I get.

Your support portal session has expired due to inactivity and the requested action has not been completed.

To restart your support portal session and discard any unsaved data from the previous screen, click below.

So, I know I'm not doing something right. Could someone please explain to me in a simple way what I am doing wrong, please!

I also forgot to mention I battled so that I have 9 concoction 1 and I have 12

Wraith Ectoplasm

stuff sitting in my inventory.

Edited by Granny63020
forgot to mention something.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

There are things I don't understand and I feel I am missing out.

How are you able to battle above the 224 that is listed as the highest battle points?

Also I see there are *Unlocking the Achievements*

How do I unlock these achievements?

I also have went to the FAQ page but was unable to view it. Below is the message I get.

Your support portal session has expired due to inactivity and the requested action has not been completed.

To restart your support portal session and discard any unsaved data from the previous screen, click below.

So, I know I'm not doing something right. Could someone please explain to me in a simple way what I am doing wrong, please!

I also forgot to mention I battled so that I have 9 concoction 1 and I have 12

Wraith Ectoplasm

stuff sitting in my inventory.

Just follow the plot guide and it will make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

i've not been able to get more ectoplasm by battling the snapjaw wraith, all day yesterday and today i battled until i could no longer recive items or neopoints and then a few times after that and still haven't gotten it again. I initially got a bunch and just made a bunch of Taelia's concoction I from them and didn't have any left over for the concoction III, so i bought them, but can they still be achieved from battling?

Also i've been using the Corrosive Spear Wand and Staff of Devilish Laughter

I haven't received any wraith drops since they were missing from the battledome opponents list and came back. I do battle Koi first for my 15 daily items, so maybe that's the problem?

It doesn't matter if I use the plot weapons or not.

• 3 weeks later...