Maraquan PB : Sell or Use ?

Angeló

so i unearthed a small treasure in my SDB 

a Maraquan PB

it's worth 5 Mil on the TP

but 

i really love Maraquan Pets (i have a Mara Acara)

i've wanted a Jetsam for so long but that was when they were UC .. the converted ones aren't so appealing to me .. still i'd love to get one maraquan grarrl

or any of these maraquan buzzmaraquan shoyrumaraquan unimaraquan usul 

they are basically uncustomizable so it'll be like having a 5 mil NP statue pet .. which is throwing me off ... 

so i'm asking you guys for help to decide ...

Sell the PB or keep it and use it for a Mara Pet ??

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i really love Maraquan Pets

This.

Stop looking for reasons to talk yourself out of it.

The thing with Maraquan pets is; they're so awesome they don't particularly benefit from customisation.

Just give them some awesome environments to hang out in and enjoy how great they look.

I have to agree with @jellysundae. Unless there is another paint brush or morphing potion that is of the same value but you want way more, you should use it. If there is something else that you would prefer you can do a trade for it, but, and this is my opinion, maraquan pets are in the top tier for cuteness of any species.

I personally LOVE the maraquan shoyru. A shoyru was my first ever pet from my old account in 2001, and they still have a place in my heart. Then they decided to put that cute face on a turtle?! I never tire of looking at them.

I'd either hold on to it until you decide more clearly or sell it. The nice part about the maraquan paint brush is that the price is relatively stable.

Since you're undecided, and a lot of the pets you like have a cheaper morphing potion, I'd sell.

Plus, the Faerie Quest event is a handful of months away... maybe you'll get that awesome FFQ and can find yourself 5 mil richer!

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

It's also important to note that out of the five Maraquan pets on your first post, three got their own morphing potions, and they are way cheapter than the PB:

42594.gif36480.gif48411.gif

So if you want a Maraquan Grarrl/Buzz/Usul, you should take this into account :P

OMG Hanso Thank You So Much I didn't consider the MP option at all !!! You're a lifesaver !!!

Since you're undecided, and a lot of the pets you like have a cheaper morphing potion, I'd sell.

Plus, the Faerie Quest event is a handful of months away... maybe you'll get that awesome FFQ and can find yourself 5 mil richer!

I usually have bad luck with FFQ's and I already used my FF dip from that Grey Faerie quest to make Gelaxi ... but it doesn't matter I'm gonna try my luck anyway :D