Where To Even Start?

Steve

Up until now I've only leveled my pet through the lab ray and faerie quests, so I'm not really sure how to go about legitimately training it.  I've read through a few guides but they all seem to base recommendations off of already rounded stats, and as you can tell mine are all over the place. As for goals I'd like to start off with 500 str/def/move (unless move is really as useless as people say it is) and move up to 1k in each eventually, training hp whenever I can in between. 

2.png.ba9c2bf00471bbba87054d9b0f8526e6.png

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

You would need to level to 558 to train your defence up.  I would not recommend that. (it would take 25mil and 7 and a half months)  I would recommend training to level 200 to get Lens Flare at level 50 and Warlock's Rage at lvl 200. (will take 4.1mil and about 3 months)  Both of those will freeze your opponent for the round in which you use them, allowing you to use two weapons and not have to defend.

Your defence is pretty bad, but your health is high enough that it may make up for it, especially once you can get Lens Flare.

Train at the Krawk Island school with dubloons until you can't anymore.  They are several times cheaper.

Here's a good calculator for planning any training.  Not sure if TDN has one too.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/battledome/improved_calculator.php

46 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

You would need to level to 558 to train your defence up.  I would not recommend that. (it would take 25mil and 7 and a half months)  I would recommend training to level 200 to get Lens Flare at level 50 and Warlock's Rage at lvl 200. (will take 4.1mil and about 3 months)  Both of those will freeze your opponent for the round in which you use them, allowing you to use two weapons and not have to defend.

Your defence is pretty bad, but your health is high enough that it may make up for it, especially once you can get Lens Flare.

Train at the Krawk Island school with dubloons until you can't anymore.  They are several times cheaper.

Here's a good calculator for planning any training.  Not sure if TDN has one too.

http://www.sunnyneo.com/battledome/improved_calculator.php

Oh.. well then.. that changes things. That calculator is really handy, it's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks ^_^

45 minutes ago, babayaga67 said:

Unfortunately you won't be able to start training anything until your level is equal to or greater than half of your highest stat. In your case, you are going to have to train your level to over 500 before you can start working on anything else.

Well that's unfortunate. I forgot about the level requirement part so I guess I'll be training that for quite some time :crying_anim:

I also have 135 quests worth of faerie cookies and am curious if I should save them until after my level is caught up or possibly use them to speed up the process (though that can just increase the amount of time required if I keep getting health quests). 

I'd probably go ahead and use your faerie cookies.  You might be able to get strength and defence up to the next boost tier, which would help.  Or you could wait until you graduate from the Krawk Island school, so that you get as much as you can of the cheapest level training.

Oh, and yes, movement is completely useless as things stand.  There are maybe one or two battledome items that require a certain movement to fully use.  I think the main one may be broken.  And your movement is pretty high already.

If you did eventually get to level 558, you wouldn't really need to train that anymore at all, the highest tier for strength and defence is 750, so anything above that doesn't actually improve your battledome performance any.  You could train HP more after that, but you can train HP to 3x your level (you just have to train level back up to half to train anything else, so do it last) so you could get 1674HP at that level.  Which is pretty ridiculously high.

I'd say train your level up at the Swashbuckling Academy with dubloons until you reach level 50, then move on to the Mystery Island training school. Once the courses start getting advanced (e.g asking for 6+ codestones) I'd start using your fortune cookies, cus they're likely to be cheaper and faster than training.

It'll take a while (especially with such an uneven stat spread) but you've already got really good strength and HP, which should be enough to make up for the deficit in defence and level.

Another option of raising your level would be to play Deadly Dice every day to gain some levels a bit faster. However, that's only available between 12am - 1am NST.

17 hours ago, stebenjos said:

I also have 135 quests worth of faerie cookies and am curious if I should save them until after my level is caught up or possibly use them to speed up the process (though that can just increase the amount of time required if I keep getting health quests). 

I have a few quest cookies in my SDB too. I only use them when I have the skirmish boon to refresh a quest.. No air faerie quests for me!