Calling All Artists!

Jolly Jasper

1110.gif

In the Art forum we are having our first monthly Art Contest! The theme for this week is: Your Dream Neopet!! First prize is a petpetpet, and we'll have prizes for second and third place as well. Right now we only have one entry, and we can't give away prizes with less than 4! So get those entries in!!

Oh, if only I was talented in the field of drawing. :sad02: But maybe I'll try... Joining won't harm anyway... if I had the time. The First Place prize must have been expensive! :yes: -goes to Art Forum to see infos about the contest-

Oh, if only I was talented in the field of drawing. :sad02: But maybe I'll try... Joining won't harm anyway... if I had the time. The First Place prize must have been expensive! :yes: -goes to Art Forum to see infos about the contest-

never hurts to try, and who knows, people may really like your drawing!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo I'm going ot have my cousin enter. She rocks at drawing!!!!

Aww! :crying: Your drawing's sooo adorable! I'm sure you'll win first!

Hey, maybe I should enter... but are we allowed to look at something and draw from it... like an image from Neo? Personally, I STINK at drawing from imagination bot ROCK at looking at something and drawing from it.

Have just finished with my drawing. :P Now all I need to do is to scan it up later, and upload it. ^_^ My dream neopet is actually a Darigan Eyrie who's playing Yooyuball above the floating Citadel. I won't explain it much further, will just upload the image later on at the Art Forum. xD

Wow a art contest, yeyy, i lovee drawing hehe im going to start right away! p.s if anyone would like to see my anime drawings please reply.. i would like you to rate it :D