Who needs a gift!?!?

Musical_Shoyru

Who do you think has been an awesome neofriend and deserves a gift?

This isn't really a contest or giveaway, but I figured this would be the best place for it. I'm just looking to gift some random unsuspecting people and surprise them with something to make them smile! I'm super thankful for how many people have helped me out throughout the years and have gifted me and I figure what better week to spread that thankfulness than Thanksgiving week!

How it Works

All you need to do is post the username of someone you think deserves a gift or a cheer-me-up and a theme of something they might like or collect. What I'll send to people is completely random and the prices will vary, but I will try to stay with in things they like or collect. You could post a wishlist, gallery, or just simply give me a guideline of things they like. You can nominate friends or family, doesn't bother me :)

(if you don't feel comfortable posting a username you can PM on here)

Again this isn't an item grab or a giveaway, just looking to give back to some well deserving people :)

Thanks again everyone!

This is so neat! I don’t know any of these people personally and they are not on my friends list…. But I joined a neoboard recently and just a few of these neopet players have been really friendly and helpful to me. I’d love for you to consider one or even all of them!

Jasper_111

Mel_liew_ming_li

Mygirldoc

halilyankee

They have answered my silly questions pertaining to Kads and have been very friendly. With their help and because of the neoboard being so helpful I have now fed 13 Kads! Thank you for your consideration and happy holidays!

elephantrhinos! she's super super nice and we chatted a lot, she always helped me and gifted me items for my gallery! some plushies that she doesn't currently have in her gallery would definetly be appreciated! http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=elephantrhinos

thank you for the opportunity and happy holidays! <3

15 hours ago, queen_hatshepset said:

This is so neat! I don’t know any of these people personally and they are not on my friends list…. But I joined a neoboard recently and just a few of these neopet players have been really friendly and helpful to me. I’d love for you to consider one or even all of them!

Jasper_111

Mel_liew_ming_li

Mygirldoc

halilyankee

They have answered my silly questions pertaining to Kads and have been very friendly. With their help and because of the neoboard being so helpful I have now fed 13 Kads! Thank you for your consideration and happy holidays!

Awesome! I sent Apple Rigamaroll to all of them except halilyankee as their inventory was full :)

But mygirldoc rejected it, not sure why. Hope I didn't offend her. O.o

10 hours ago, Ellykins said:

elephantrhinos! she's super super nice and we chatted a lot, she always helped me and gifted me items for my gallery! some plushies that she doesn't currently have in her gallery would definetly be appreciated! http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=elephantrhinos

thank you for the opportunity and happy holidays! <3

I looked at her gallery but it looks like she has more of a royal plushie theme going and she has them all! haha So I sent her a few snowflaked themed items for the other part of her gallery

This is a grey area here on the forums. So please proceed with caution.

Sharing usernames of individuals is generally prohibited unless you have the permission from that person to share their name. I understand your intentions here, but please be aware that some individuals may think it's sketchy and weird to receive a gift from someone they don't know. And since mentioning what you're doing and who gave you their name here in a neomail, could get you and them into trouble with TNT.

Please be mindful of such things and proceed with caution. At this time we are not locking or taking any further action on this thread.

Ah okay.... I mean people publicly display their username and I could just as easily go to someone profile and see what they collect..... but darn... guess I won't do it. Okay, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

my neopet name is christmas_tree74

I collect cybunny items for my gallery . 

My wish for the baby paint brush is cause I want to make a baby kougra, so that I and other ppl can get the avatar from it : P

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=christmas_tree74

• 3 months later...