Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Games Master Challenge 2017: Living vs Dead BEGINS!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, singittome said:

What do you get at the end of the Games Master Challenge? A trophy? I think this is the first time I've played it.

Depending on how many challenges you complete you get a trophy and prizes. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, Looks like I'm not going to complete this year.  I've sent two scores over 30000 for Spellseeker and none of them took for some reason.  I've played five more times and can get almost the right score but not quite.  :-/  So annoying.  I have to work tomorrow so off to bed.  All well.  There's always next year.  :-)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGAX only took 8 minutes!!! :D:D

I just finished it! I'm so glad I was able to complete all of the challenges this year. Gold trophy and top tier prizes here I come! Only 1 green check mark in the mix too! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LillytheGrundo said:

Ugh, Looks like I'm not going to complete this year.  I've sent two scores over 30000 for Spellseeker and none of them took for some reason.  I've played five more times and can get almost the right score but not quite.  :-/  So annoying.  I have to work tomorrow so off to bed.  All well.  There's always next year.  :-)  

Did you first activate the timer and then loaded the game?

Also, try playing with numbers if you aren't already. You can make pretty long sequences and rack in a lot of points. One trick is to make a sequence that doesn't give you enough points to fill up the bar on top. Then, when hopefully you have a golden number, make a sequence as long as possible, and try adding the golden one or ones in it. You'll be sent to the next level, do the same. When there are a lot of green ones, try to get rid of them so they do not reach the bottom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how it was at like 51% Dead and 49% Living, then on the last day it swapped around to 50% for each and now it's at 51% Living vs 49% Dead.

Magax's confident smirk is adorable, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Duma said:

Did you first activate the timer and then loaded the game?

 

 

I did, I can't figure out what was going on.  It's all right though,  it just wasn't my year for GMC.  I have a lot going on in real life that had to take precedence.  No hard feelings on Neo. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess team living won! :D  Were there more items based on how much you participated?  I had gold checks the first two days, and one on the 6th day (the send 5 scores one) and no other checks.  My userlookup says I got a "level 2" trophy.

Screenshot 2017-11-28 at 8.08.32 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duskitty said:

I love how it was at like 51% Dead and 49% Living, then on the last day it swapped around to 50% for each and now it's at 51% Living vs 49% Dead.

Magax's confident smirk is adorable, though.

exact same thought... it's a bit weird... I would prefer to see it oscillating during the challenge, not like the last day showed the Dead team effort proved fruitless....
I have some of the prizes... ofc, because I didn't complete tchem on day 1 each, I didn't receive a stamp...that's unfortunate :( the wearables are not overtly impressive, though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww, I'm disappointed that Team Dead lost, but I'm very happy with the prizes! A book and a stamp, that's great--much better than the mostly lame daily prizes we got. And I really like over half of the NC items from Lulu's challenges, which is unusual for me. So I'm glad that wasn't a waste of NC! 

Congrats everyone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even though its silver .. i prefer my lvl 5 DEAD trophy to any Living Trophy .. im just a bit surprised the living won .. is it according to how many people join the team or the scores sent in the challenges ?

i got the stamp and im happy with it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since they've been doing this 'good' vs. 'bad' thing with the GMC, they've used the exact same bar, which always switches between 49% and 51%, and the winner was always behind for most of the GMC. I've kind of got the feeling that it's just random. (Or maybe they just check what team I'm on and make the other team win. :P)

I'm not actually complaining though - I love silver, and I think it's a better look for the 'Dead' trophy anyway. :smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nielo said:

Ever since they've been doing this 'good' vs. 'bad' thing with the GMC, they've used the exact same bar, which always switches between 49% and 51%, and the winner was always behind for most of the GMC. I've kind of got the feeling that it's just random. (Or maybe they just check what team I'm on and make the other team win. :P)

I'm not actually complaining though - I love silver, and I think it's a better look for the 'Dead' trophy anyway. :smile:

 

Agreed. This trophy looks a lot better in silver. I love silver irl, but on my userlookup I would like all gold. This one would just look weird in gold though. I'm starting to wonder with this bar of wining teams. I get this -totally unscientific- feeling that it's always the left side that wins, but I have nothing to prove that. Can't even remember whether previous years the team I picked was on the right or the left.

BUT I sure am happy with my contribution. Got all the prizes I could get, so I'm happy with myself. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEEEEDDDDSSSSS That Stamp!!! UGH If only I would have done Crisis Courier on release day I would have gotten it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.be32a52ae436d4acc08adab024a8adc6.png

Yay ^_^

1 hour ago, Mouseykins said:

NEEEEDDDDSSSSS That Stamp!!! UGH If only I would have done Crisis Courier on release day I would have gotten it.

I can give you the stamp! I'm no stamp collector or anything, so I don't mind giving it to someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

image.png.be32a52ae436d4acc08adab024a8adc6.png

Yay ^_^

I can give you the stamp! I'm no stamp collector or anything, so I don't mind giving it to someone else.

Please excuse me why I fall off my chair! I don't have one and as you can see by my 500+ stamps in my album I'm a die hard collector. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are asking for 1.3 mil for that stamp already... geez.

Is it gonna rise, or drop in price later on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duskitty said:

People are asking for 1.3 mil for that stamp already... geez.

Is it gonna rise, or drop in price later on?

it's gonna drop .. then rise .. but it'll be at around this price for a little while longer 

Taelia Vs. Ember Stamp 1 Mil

Brains vs. Brawn Stamp 3 Mil

Threelegs vs. Techo Master Stamp 13 Mil ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Duma said:

Agreed. This trophy looks a lot better in silver. I love silver irl, but on my userlookup I would like all gold. This one would just look weird in gold though. I'm starting to wonder with this bar of wining teams. I get this -totally unscientific- feeling that it's always the left side that wins, but I have nothing to prove that. Can't even remember whether previous years the team I picked was on the right or the left.

BUT I sure am happy with my contribution. Got all the prizes I could get, so I'm happy with myself. :)

I thought it was the left side too, but after checking, Villains won last year, and they were on the right.
While I would like my user look-up to have all gold trophies, that's never going to happen anyway. XD (I might be able to do all the challenges for the GMC, but when it comes to the Daily Dare, there's no way I can get gold. I almost managed it this year, but Barf Boat got me.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×