Games Master Challenge; Living or Dead?

Sajjet

Since I'm a zombie nerd at heart I had to go with the DEAD! 

Did you say BARF BOAT??? Please... never again. That game cost me gold last year and I missed out on the stamp. I'm still not over it, lol.

A large part of me wanted to go dead bc I like things dark and mysterious and agree that Magax' lines were overly cheesy. BUT... Magax is infinitely cuter than Hubrid, and ultimately that swayed me.

I like the Magax plushie better. However, the Shop Wizard is showing the Hubrid Nox plushie as more valuable (for now), so I went with Team Dead. I hope the Dead games will be slower than the Living. My old laptop is having trouble with some speed and graphics intense games.  

I chose Living because I could beat the Imperial Exam easily. That's how I usually end up choosing my GMC team...Based on which Day 1 score I can readily beat.

On 11/21/2017 at 11:18 AM, charelan said:

Did you say BARF BOAT??? Please... never again. That game cost me gold last year and I missed out on the stamp. I'm still not over it, lol.

A large part of me wanted to go dead bc I like things dark and mysterious and agree that Magax' lines were overly cheesy. BUT... Magax is infinitely cuter than Hubrid, and ultimately that swayed me.

I HATE Barf Boat!! I get sick just playing the darn game. The power of suggestion, right? lol  I can understand how you still begrudge the game for denying you the gold award and the stamp though. I'd be royally ticked off too.

Funny enough, I happened to find these images which are related to the GMC if the winning team was the dead, I wonder if Tnt had already done the trophies for both teams as gold or silver for safety measures or they ended up using the same images but altered the image's tone colour to reflect the awarding position.

trophy_gold_dead_5.gif trophy_silver_living_5.gif (80×80)