Happy Usul Day!

hrtbrk

similarly to - I think - most people, I am not the biggest fan of the swamp, but it's done neatly (except the weird, plain style of the fog - I don't like it).

The woodland one is amazing, one of the best woodlands ever <3 makes me wanna have an Usul.

I also really like the clothing, looking brass-y, autumn-ish and like a real warrior at the same time :) makes me think of the movie Epic: like the green leaf tribe, but the fall version :D

I've never liked Usuls, they're too anthropomorphized imo and kind of creep me out. But I know woodland is a really popular color, and objectively I think it looks pretty good! Obviously no one likes swamp gas, so I'm glad at least one good color was released and some people can get some use out of it! 

And now I begin waiting impatiently for Xweetok day...........

Woodland's very nice, isn't it. Using rocks to make the bow was a nice, and dare I say it, imaginative, move. So well done whoever thought of that.

That armour looks familiar, I wonder where they got the inspiration from this time. Looks good though.

AS PREDICTED

Another year, still no elderly or stealthy or pastel

The only good average thing that came out from this is the woodland and that's pretty much about it

Her outfit is inspired from Mira, Aquaman's Love Interest (Justice League)

Other than that,

Another letdown for Usul day. As usual. Usul's never get the love they deserved

tenor.gif

Woo! All usuls look pretty! Woodland is beautiful, the wood patterns are nice, as well as the grass in the ruff and tail. The tailbow is very imaginative, as @jellysundae said. Swamp gass is nice, but the actual gass is kind of strange, as @jagocianka said. I like the armour, but I wish the helmet had hair, similar to the draik armour outfit. But overall a good day