G'day!

hollzor

Hey lovely people of TDN!

I'm not new to the world of Neopets, but I am definitely new to the forums. I played several years ago, but can neither remember my old user name or email account that was used so here we are starting all over again! I'm hoping to build up the bank balance a bit, get a few avatars and trophies (though I suck at most games!) and see what happens. 

About me... my name's Holly, I'm a 27 yo Brit who moved to Oz a couple of years ago. I spend a lot of my weekends hiking/camping/climbing, but decided to join as I'm relocating in the new year to another city, so it's a good distraction during the week from 'life admin' while I prepare for the move. 

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you all around the forums :)

3 hours ago, hollzor said:

Hey lovely people of TDN!

I'm not new to the world of Neopets, but I am definitely new to the forums. I played several years ago, but can neither remember my old user name or email account that was used so here we are starting all over again! I'm hoping to build up the bank balance a bit, get a few avatars and trophies (though I suck at most games!) and see what happens. 

About me... my name's Holly, I'm a 27 yo Brit who moved to Oz a couple of years ago. I spend a lot of my weekends hiking/camping/climbing, but decided to join as I'm relocating in the new year to another city, so it's a good distraction during the week from 'life admin' while I prepare for the move. 

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you all around the forums :)

Welcome! You will love it here at TDN. You can talk about real life issues as well as neopets stuff.  Building up your bank balance shouldn't take too long. Just remember to do all of your dailies.  Trudies surprise is a new one and each day you spin, like a slot machine, you get increasingly higher amounts of NPs until you reach 100,000 nps. The catch is, you have to spin EVERY SINGLE DAY, and you can't miss one day.  If you do miss a day, you start over at the beginning, with 2000 nps.  Fashion fever is a game that is a very easy 900 nps per day.  Pryamids and solitaire are both easy games with the chance of random events due to the constant page refreshing.  The forgotten shore has a decent chance of giving out 2,000 nps and at times will even give 5k or 10k.  Just keep socking the money away.  Don't forget to collect the interest every day.  That is all I have for now.  Once your acct gets older, food club might be a good bet.  (pun intended- lol)

Good luck and welcome.

Hi Holly, and welcome! You'll enjoy your time here. A few suggestions: I usually begin my "Neo" time with the Dailies. I think TDN has the best layout for seeing them but if the site is down I sometimes use JellyNeo.net . And when learning how to play games and events each site has good articles that are worth reading and comparing.  Another quick tip: get in the habit of collecting your bank interest first before anything else. That way you won't forget, and if you need to deposit money later it's already done. (You can't collect interest that day if you deposited first). 

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php

Hey there Hollzor! Welcome to TDN! It's a pretty great community here!

We actually are doing a Wishlist Gifting right now for the holiday's so I would definitely check that out here!

Also if you ever need helping building up, getting back items, neopoints achieving your dream pet my guild is the perfect spot to do that! We have a great sense of community just like here at TDN and we have a strong sense of family there. We have spots for you to display your wishlist, advertise your shop, you can win trophies and guild avatars and so much more! We love meeting new people :) Many of the TDN User's are already in the guild :)

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228