Meet my Newest Pets!

I don't particularly care for the name pattern I started when I created my account ten years ago, but I'm sticking with it so new pets don't seem out of place. 

Calamity.PNG.b0eddb23b655e20004bff61e056f23c4.PNG

This is Calamity_4_4. I created her in October when the new pet slot was introduced. I'm probably keeping her dressed for Halloween for the forseeable future, as I like her look. Baby is the only color I can stand on a buzz. Next time I get a fountain faerie quest I'm morphing her to the cheapest buzz color and then getting the Buzzin' avatar and turning her back to baby at the same time. I found it amusing to name a zombie "Relief," but I don't really know why.

Disaster.PNG.51d50e812b1e6092bbdbb66a2bae0306.PNG

And this is my beautiful Disaster_2, created as soon as the woodland color became available for usuls. I was able to paint her right away because I got the Magax Vs. Nox Stamp and sols it since I don't collect stamps.I might not keep that petpet. I thought it looked good before I attached and painted it, but I don't think it goes with her. Unfortunately that means I wasted a fire petpet paint brush. I'll decide what to do about that later.