Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

the advent calendar gives out a Candychan (bonus prize) ?!! 

WHAT ?!!!!

What? Where did you see this? This seems very unlikely, but if it's true... h'oh boy, board 7 is going to get awfully more dramatic lol

7 hours ago, deboratibi said:

What? Where did you see this? This seems very unlikely, but if it's true... h'oh boy, board 7 is going to get awfully more dramatic lol

here in TDN guide for Bonus Prizes it says one of the prizes is Candychan

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/advent-bonus-2017/

Dec 5

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

slushie_snow.gif
Snow Slushie

The frost on this cupcake is pretty similar to the shopkeepers hairdo. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Unis Clothing Shopkeeper Cupcake
(special)
Make sure you point it the other way! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Fire Spitting Broom
(wearable)
(special)

I'm the one who added the Candychan to the guide, so I apologize for the misinformation. It was around 2 - 4am my time when I was adding items to the guide and such. I seen it on the neoboards listed and it didn't even occur to me that people would be such trolls and provide misinformation like this. We will get it removed from the guide and if it so happens that someone can legitimately confirm they received a Candychan as a prize, we'll add it back in. Again, I apologize for the error!

In other news, I cannot get the jinjah to allow me to collect a prize two days in a row. I can click on that goofy thing several times and I still get nothing. :sad:

Dec 6

Today's animation is really cute .. i've always wondered about that Kiko band-aid :) 

Ironically my current lab pet is a Kiko 

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

smo_candy_flo.gif
Candy Floss Smoothie

and the prizes are 

This Kacheek Plushie is a good companion whilst reading a book. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Storytime Kacheek Plushie
(special)

Heres the answer to a million Neopoints question. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
How the Kiko Got Its Bandage and Other Stories

24 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Dec 6

Today's animation is really cute .. i've always wondered about that Kiko band-aid :) 

Ironically my current lab pet is a Kiko 

smo_candy_flo.gif
Candy Floss Smoothie

and the prizes are 

This Kacheek Plushie is a good companion whilst reading a book. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Storytime Kacheek Plushie
(special)

Heres the answer to a million Neopoints question. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
How the Kiko Got Its Bandage and Other Stories

Oh my word yes it was adorable! I laughed too hard xD Glad no one was awake to hear my silliness lol

Also @Mouseykins I've been clicking on the flash image as soon as it starts, not even when the jinjah is showing. It's been giving it to me that way. But when I click him it doesn't seem to work. I've just be clicking everywhere when the flash starts and get the bonus prize everytime

12 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I've been clicking on the flash image as soon as it starts, not even when the jinjah is showing. It's been giving it to me that way. But when I click him it doesn't seem to work. I've just be clicking everywhere when the flash starts and get the bonus prize everytime

today i got the bonus prize the second the animation started .. i must've clicked it by mistake

also if you claim your gifts and the animation starts again and you click the Jinjah it won't work ..you need to refresh the page .. because claiming the gifts is screwing with the animation somehow 

It's a goofy glitch with firefox I believe. I managed to get it today because it was right at the beginning and I clicked. It's just being silly and I have 0 patience to sit through the videos any more than I need to. :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

It's a goofy glitch with firefox I believe. I managed to get it today because it was right at the beginning and I clicked. It's just being silly and I have 0 patience to sit through the videos any more than I need to. :laugh:

im on Chrome and i have this glitch too

Good to know it's not just me and my browser! :laugh:

For my bonus prize today I got

What could be around the bend?
The Winding Winter Path

Stripes is very happy about this! :D

Got behind, on this.

For December 5th, I got this Healing Potion XVII:

potion13.gif

Link, here: https://images.neopets.com/items/potion13.gif

For today, December 6th, I got this Orange Chocolate Snowflake:

can_chocolate_snowflake.gif

Link, here: https://images.neopets.com/items/can_chocolate_snowflake.gif

Dec 7

book_nimmo4.gif
Nimmo Winter Tales

Another Usuki ... yay  but i wanted a Kaia Plushie or Wearable :P

Any Faerie doll would love to race in this toy. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Earth Faerie Racer
(special)
This Usuki loves playing Kou-Jong as well! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Kaia Usuki Doll

(special)