Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

26 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That Kaia usuki's adorable, but I don't understand today's animation at all >_<

I think she's just trying to fit in with the other faeries, but keeps messing up? I have no idea what the last scene (with Kou-Jong) is supposed to be.

That Air Faerie scares me :blink:

e6b566bb5b.png

34 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

That Kaia usuki's adorable, but I don't understand today's animation at all >_<

Kaia is new ..she's still learning how to faerie :D 

but i think she managed to beat them all in Kou Jong

11 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

That Air Faerie scares me :blink:

e6b566bb5b.png

I know, right! D:<

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Kaia is new ..she's still learning how to faerie :D 

but i think she managed to beat them all in Kou Jong

I got that she was failing at the first two games (at faerie cloud racers ESPECIALLY she has my full sympathy!) , I suppose I was just confused about the other faeries not understanding how to play Kou Jong.

Yeah, so really, what I was doing was thinking, "I can play this, why can't they?" Which wasn't very nice of me. :blush:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I know, right! D:<

I got that she was failing at the first two games (at faerie cloud racers ESPECIALLY she has my full sympathy!) , I suppose I was just confused about the other faeries not understanding how to play Kou Jong.

Yeah, so really, what I was doing was thinking, "I can play this, why can't they?" Which wasn't very nice of me. :blush:

i cant believe she destroyed Illusen's Racer .. 

I thought today's animation was super cute! (Unlike yesterday's, which was very gross.) I was feeling sad for Kaia that she clearly wasn't fitting in with the other faeries but then she found something she's good at but they aren't, so they're all even! 

For today's, December 6th, bonus prize, I got this Snow Days:

boo_snowydays.gif

Link here: https://images.neopets.com/items/boo_snowydays.gif

As for today's animation, I thought it was great! However, I couldn't find the Jinjah, even after watching it 3 times. Glad you can click anywhere on the animation to get the bonus prize!

1 minute ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

As for today's animation, I thought it was great! However, I couldn't find the Jinjah, even after watching it 3 times. Glad you can click anywhere on the animation to get the bonus prize!

I couldn't find it either! I felt stupid for a while, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

1 hour ago, kayahtik said:

I couldn't find it either! I felt stupid for a while, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

I never saw it either.  I watched the animation through for it, and then when it started replaying, I just started clicking.  Being able to click anywhere is infinitely better than having to click on the jinjah.

Also, it bothers me that it says that you clicked the gingerbread figure.  Has this new TNT staff not played neo enough to know that that is called a jinjah???

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:

Also, it bothers me that it says that you clicked the gingerbread figure.  Has this new TNT staff not played neo enough to know that that is called a jinjah???

i think its a gingerbread figure made to look like a jinjah cuz it doesnt really move or anything :D

OMG Another Usuki AND Faerie items! I am loving these prizes this year. So darned cute :)

I got from the animation that she kept messing up at everything and being new it was upsetting to her, but at the end it showed that everyone messes up sometimes regardless of you being new. Everyone makes mistakes :)

For today's, December 8th, bonus prize, I got a repeat one - Blueberry Wedge:

food_wafflecone3.gif

Link here: https://images.neopets.com/items/food_wafflecone3.gif

I liked the DoN animation for today. Kinda neat they all got called out to decorate for the holiday, at HQ! And, my pet can feel like one of the team (although not wearable) with his own DoN watch. Now, if they could only fix Don 1 & 2, that would be a nice Christmas present!

Well spotted!

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

food_cowicecream.gif
Milky Moo Ice Lolly

Again, I LOVED today's animation! It was really long, too! Really, they're out-doing themselves this year with the advent calendar.

I have to agree with @jellysundae! I've really been enjoying the Advent Calendar animations! Really good! And, some of the prizes have been good, too.

For today's, December 9th, bonus prize, I got these Snowbeast Horns:

clo_snowbeast_horns.gif

Link here: https://images.neopets.com/items/clo_snowbeast_horns.gif

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

bd_snowflake_peppermint.gif
Spicy Snowflake

And just WHAT are they implying with today's animation! :O Magax and Hubrid are secretly BFFs? It was ALL just for publicity?! Blasphemy! :laugh:

Shame about the coffin, could have made a fun holiday prop, but the too small size and sloppy placement of it makes it a waste of space IMO, oh well.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

And just WHAT are they implying with today's animation! :O Magax and Hubrid are secretly BFFs? It was ALL just for publicity?! Blasphemy! :laugh:

Maybe it was only a Christmas truce, like in WWI? I'd rather see it that way, lol :P

Awh, I thought it was cute! I'm such a sucker for tropes where enemies become friends, lol. 

Also, I keep almost-forgetting to collect my actual prize! Every day I go and watch the video, click for my bonus prize, and close the tab without collecting my main prize. Thankfully I've remembered later, but I'm worried I'm going to really forget one of these days and miss something Dx

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

And just WHAT are they implying with today's animation! :O Magax and Hubrid are secretly BFFs?

theyve always been frenemies :D

but mostly after nox was betrayed by xandra ,, magax started paying his respects more often

Welp, that settles it, cybunny's are sneaky little buggers. Who would of thought xD