Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

I've gotten behind, again, on posting my Advent Calendar bonus prizes. I got some repeats, but here goes!

For December 10th, I got this Healing Potion XVII:

potion13.gif

For December 11th, I got this Blueberry Wedge:

food_wafflecone3.gif

(I think that makes my third one. I must say, I like blueberry, and this looks yummy. If it was real, I'd buy one!)

For December 12th, I got this Snow Flake Mobile:

gif_snow_flake_mobile.gif

And for today, December 13th, I got this Winter Usul Wear:

boo_usul_winterwear.gif

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Dec 14

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

sno_ice_cereal.gif
Ice Cereal

This Plushie wants to explode in joy! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Clockwork Yooyu Plushie
(special)
The story of the times when Yooyus were discovered and used by Altadorians to play Yooyuball. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
The Legendary Sport of Yooyuball
(special)

I AM LOVING ALL THESE BOOKS! The plushies and Usuki's are adorable too!

I'm LOVING today's book! So VERY nice to see a fully newly created (and well drawn!) item, rather than the copy pasta of pet images onto existing items that we've got sadly used to over the last few years.

This year's Advent Calendar is definitely the best one since JS took up the reins, wouldn't you say? It's so very nice to see a positive improvement, even if it's only in one specific area of the site. Positive vibes! :dance:

ALSO, my bonus item for today is a book my pet's not read yet. :D

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

boo_snow_sculpting_beginners.gif
Snow Sculpting for Beginners

And yes, today's animation made me cackle. :laugh:

Lights in darkness is awesome.  It really should have been a background/wearable.  I wish they wouldn't waste these great items as gifts.  Other than gallery items, there is no use for them.  Uggh!:sad01_anim:

Yeah, Wow! I was thinking the same thing as @jellysundae! 4 items for today! I was truly surprised! It's rare we get that many items from the Advent Calendar. And, still liking today's animation. I do like the Haunted Woods and spooky Neo things. Especially liked their dried-out Christmas tree, and the fact it did have ornaments, but they were sparse, too. And funny/interesting that Gilly showed up at the door.

Anyhow, for today's, December 17th, Advent Calendar bonus prize, I got this Nimmo Winter Tales:

book_nimmo4.gif

Link, here: https://images.neopets.com/items/book_nimmo4.gif

17 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Especially liked their dried-out Christmas tree

Yes! Lol, that made me laugh too, a very nice touch.

Today's has me wondering if conspiracy theorists are going to be stating that the next CC will definitely be asking for clothes, considering how many Neopians like to form solid facts out of thin air. :laugh:

I got a Felf as my bonus item today.