Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

hrtbrk

Well wasn't today's animation sweet?

Though to make it perfect for me, it would have featured Goob and one of today's items would have been a pair of shoes.

@rntracy1 and I would have understood what it meant. Gotta love private jokes! lol.gif

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

is that Kougra a baby pirate or a "little pet" (for lack of better , more politically correct phrasing) pirate ? 

can babies be pirates ?

Or were pirates ever babies? lol

Interesting question though! I'd not considered it, I think I'd just assumed they were dressed up as pirates.

I think they missed yet another opportunity!  While the prizes are GREAT for me, into my gallery they go, I think the earrings would have made a great wearable.  

16 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

I think they missed yet another opportunity!  While the prizes are GREAT for me, into my gallery they go, I think the earrings would have made a great wearable.  

Yeah I was disappointed, but not surprised, that the earrings aren't wearable. They do that a lot, don't they. There have been some decent customisation items this calendar though.

Only just realised how eyerollingly PC JS were being by calling the Jinjah a gingerbread figure, rather than a gingerbread man.

Now if they'd just called it a Jinjah there'd have been no need for that, would there! :laugh:

Maybe they should have gone the Terry Pratchett route and called it a gingerbread anthropomorphic personification . . .

50 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i think it's bcz it IS a figure .. like a statue .. or action figure .. bcz that's not a real Jinjah in the videos but rather a figure of one ... 

True, the Jinjah's not animated. Maybe it should be! To be able to collect your bonus item you'd need to basically catch him. xD

29 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

True, the Jinjah's not animated. Maybe it should be! To be able to collect your bonus item you'd need to basically catch him. xD

haha .. i never cared about the bonus items before this year .. and that's only cuz we got them by just clicking .. i never bothered to actually look for it and click .. so .. having him run around for a slushie is hardly worth it ...

20 minutes ago, Angeló said:

haha .. i never cared about the bonus items before this year .. and that's only cuz we got them by just clicking .. i never bothered to actually look for it and click .. so .. having him run around for a slushie is hardly worth it ...

I like them just because they're another source of free potential CC items. :D