Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Welcome to December and Advent Calendar Begins!

I've gotten behind, again, on posting my Advent Calendar bonus prizes. I got some repeats, but here goes!

For December 10th, I got this Healing Potion XVII:

potion13.gif

For December 11th, I got this Blueberry Wedge:

food_wafflecone3.gif

(I think that makes my third one. I must say, I like blueberry, and this looks yummy. If it was real, I'd buy one!)

For December 12th, I got this Snow Flake Mobile:

gif_snow_flake_mobile.gif

And for today, December 13th, I got this Winter Usul Wear:

boo_usul_winterwear.gif

Dec 14

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

sno_ice_cereal.gif
Ice Cereal

This Plushie wants to explode in joy! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Clockwork Yooyu Plushie
(special)
The story of the times when Yooyus were discovered and used by Altadorians to play Yooyuball. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
The Legendary Sport of Yooyuball
(special)

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Dec 14

You've found today's hidden Gingerbread figure! As your reward, you've earned the following prize:

sno_ice_cereal.gif
Ice Cereal

This Plushie wants to explode in joy! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
Clockwork Yooyu Plushie
(special)
The story of the times when Yooyus were discovered and used by Altadorians to play Yooyuball. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y19.
The Legendary Sport of Yooyuball
(special)

I AM LOVING ALL THESE BOOKS! The plushies and Usuki's are adorable too!

I've not really been keeping track of bonus prizes, but I got a Florange Brucicle as bonus prize today.

Today's animation was cute. ^_^ 

Well spotted!

pet_winter_2.gif
Cougi

I got a 20 Dubloon Coin as one of my prizes :0

Edited by Duskitty
Fixed some wording to better clarify my message

Not one but TWO knitting items? BEST. ADVENT DAY. YET. =D

Also my bonus item today was a polarchuck. 

I'm LOVING today's book! So VERY nice to see a fully newly created (and well drawn!) item, rather than the copy pasta of pet images onto existing items that we've got sadly used to over the last few years.

This year's Advent Calendar is definitely the best one since JS took up the reins, wouldn't you say? It's so very nice to see a positive improvement, even if it's only in one specific area of the site. Positive vibes! :dance:

ALSO, my bonus item for today is a book my pet's not read yet. :D

boo_snow_sculpting_beginners.gif
Snow Sculpting for Beginners

And yes, today's animation made me cackle. :laugh:

For today's, December 16th, Advent Calendar prize, I got a "repeat". I got this Snow Flake Mobile:

gif_snow_flake_mobile.gif

Like @jellysundae, still enjoying this year's Advent Calendar animations. Now, if they could only get that Plot moving...

Lights in darkness is awesome.  It really should have been a background/wearable.  I wish they wouldn't waste these great items as gifts.  Other than gallery items, there is no use for them.  Uggh!:sad01_anim: