Wraith Resurgence: New Decipher, Potions and Enemies

hrtbrk

Hmm! This doesn't seem to be working the same as Round 1, refreshing the puzzle doesn't change the letters for me.

I wonder if it IS actually different, or if I'm just being an idiot. >_<

I'm hoping it does require something different, I don't WANT it to be the exact same as what we've done already. I'll poke it a bit more, but I'm hoping someone else figures it out, lol.

Steps seem to be a repeat of before: solve Kaia's murmur (look for similar letters;locations are the same as last time)

Solve the lock puzzle again

Battle new Wraith to get points and earn ingredients to craft potions

Create potions and clear areas

Soup Kitchen
http://www.neopets.com/soupkitchen.phtml
Taelias Concoction II

Mystery Island Kitchen
http://www.neopets.com/island/kitchen.phtml
Taelias Concoction II

Pick Your Own
http://www.neopets.com/medieval/pickyourown_index.phtml
Taelias Concoction III

Apple Bobbing
http://www.neopets.com/halloween/applebobbing.phtml
Taelias Concoction III

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hmm! This doesn't seem to be working the same as Round 1, refreshing the puzzle doesn't change the letters for me.

I'm hoping it does require something different, I don't WANT it to be the exact same as what we've done already. I'll poke it a bit more, but I'm hoping someone else figures it out, lol.

That was a glitch which has been fixed. I will be updating our guide to show the real method(s) but for now, continue lining up similar letters. The locations are the same as before (or look for the previous answers in your puzzle)

17 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Refreshing is (or was) not working, but the options for the murmurs are the same as last time.  So if you go to the first page of the announcement of the first one, there's a spoiler giving options.

Yup, second verse, same as the first.  The wraith is even the same strength. :(

And, Scrappy has said battling above 100% does nothing.

So, I guess now I'm done with this step, except trying (maybe in the morning) to get the achievement for the chest.

57 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Refreshing is (or was) not working, but the options for the murmurs are the same as last time.  So if you go to the first page of the announcement of the first one, there's a spoiler giving options.

Yup, second verse, same as the first.  The wraith is even the same strength. :(

And, Scrappy has said battling above 100% does nothing.

So, I guess now I'm done with this step, except trying (maybe in the morning) to get the achievement for the chest.

It's still not working for me. It's just giving me the same letters everytime.

So I just put in every suggestion that Jellyneo has posted as locations till I got the right one. So if the letters are changing for you try putting in one of these locations.

• Anchor Management
  • Exquisite Ambrosia
  • Haunted House
  • Slushie Shop
  • Turdle Racing
  • Qasalan Delights
  • Ugga Shinies

The Spinning Rings cute. I'm not sure why xD

Yeah I went through that list and tried the most likely locations until i found the one that worked, lol.

I THOUGHT I'd figured out the second fog location. " You never know what you'll end up with. " has to be Bart, I thought " The right ingredients - and a tiny bit of magic - is all you need. " would be the Cooking Pot but it seems not. Time to investigate further!

LOL, well clicking around investigating helped me to find out I'm on a faerie quest, at least. xD

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah I went through that list and tried the most likely locations until i found the one that worked, lol.

I THOUGHT I'd figured out the second fog location. " You never know what you'll end up with. " has to be Bart, I thought " The right ingredients - and a tiny bit of magic - is all you need. " would be the Cooking Pot but it seems not. Time to investigate further!

The locations are the Soup Kitchen, Kitchen Quest, Apple Bobbing and Pick Your Own :)

Please read that the puzzle refreshing was a glitch and not how you actually determine the answer to your puzzle.

You have to use the notes and notices Kaia provides to help tell you which letters you need to click. Each phrase has numbers hidden in the sentence. Those numbers determine which where in the puzzle your letters are.

I have amended the guide to explain how you solve it.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/mystic-murmurs/

1 minute ago, hrtbrk said:

Please read that the puzzle refreshing was a glitch and not how you actually determine the answer to your puzzle.

You have to use the notes and notices Kaia provides to help tell you which letters you need to click. Each phrase has numbers hidden in the sentence. Those numbers determine which where in the puzzle your letters are.

I have amended the guide to explain how you solve it.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/mystic-murmurs/

I thought you were saying it was a glitch that it wasn't refreshing. That's how I took it. My bad. I think everyone else did too haha

My notes weren't opening so again I thought it was the latter.

Surprise! It's a much more difficult and annoying way to solve instead :crying_anim:

Haha no kidding! I saw it and was like.... nope, I'll just guess lol

Guys, I've noticed something weird :^/

In some languages (Dutch and German it seems) items don't display in my inventory. There's the 4 things won today in there, but with the language set to German right now it's empty. o_O

I'm kind of glad that solving the puzzle isn't quite as easy as we thought. (please don't remind me I said this once I'm throwing a tantrum later on, k? :ph34r:)

Edit: Do you think the items don't display because they no longer translate new items?! I'd have thought they'd just show up in English!

the chest page is opening for like a second then taking me back to the HQ !!!!

EDIT : Ok a friend said to go back and click on the answer on the faerie murmur page. I did and at first nothing happened but I clicked it several more times and it took me to Anchor Management. When I went back to the lock page it worked!!

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

the chest page is opening for like a second then taking me back to the HQ !!!!

I'm gonna start charging you an over-exclaiming tax. :P

This happened to me in the first round, it was because I'd not clicked on the light faerie message to agree to help them, so did you miss that this time around?

4 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm gonna start charging you an over-exclaiming tax. :P

This happened to me in the first round, it was because I'd not clicked on the light faerie message to agree to help them, so did you miss that this time around?

yes it worked after i clicked my murmur answer and it took me to the AnchorManagement page

so how do i get a Wraith Claw ? all im getting from the new guy is fur 

7 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yes it worked after i clicked my murmur answer and it took me to the AnchorManagement page

so how do i get a Wraith Claw ? all im getting from the new guy is fur 

You'll get a claw from him too at some point.

Anyone else having to turn in two of each potion to the new locations? I can't tell if that's intended or just another glitch...

I only had to do one.  I also did one location at a time.  I think sometimes when people were loading all of them at once, it was getting confused about which potion it is using.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

My pet's now being a brat by refusing to read the BD prize book in any language xD

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Guys, I've noticed something weird :^/

In some languages (Dutch and German it seems) items don't display in my inventory. There's the 4 things won today in there, but with the language set to German right now it's empty. o_O

I'm kind of glad that solving the puzzle isn't quite as easy as we thought. (please don't remind me I said this once I'm throwing a tantrum later on, k? :ph34r:)

Edit: Do you think the items don't display because they no longer translate new items?! I'd have thought they'd just show up in English!

Take a look at this TDN topic, as to why the language changing trick no longer works, to get your pet to read a book:

https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48621-reading-books-is-this-a-glitch/

Hint: Your pet is not being a brat.

Second Hint: (for your edit) Yes.

EDIT: If you are having problems using Taelia's Concoctions on the "wraith fog" areas, and are not using Chrome, you may want to switch to it. I use Firefox and had problems with the Giant Omelette and Giant Jelly. When I switched to Chrome, I was able to clear the fog.

43 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Anyone else having to turn in two of each potion to the new locations? I can't tell if that's intended or just another glitch...

I had to use two on my last one. I think it might be a glitch. I got it cleared then it removed it and came back almost instantly and I had to use another potion

3 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

i had that happen at the soup kitchen but i just refreshed and it worked ... i didn't need a second potion ...