Item Giveaway - Everything Must Go!

miraiKT

Sad to see you go, but I hope your business venture pans out well! If you happen to have anything relating to pirates, Curse of Maraqua, or have any dubloons to give away I'd be eternally grateful.  

Here is the link to my shop if you would want to purchase something and gift me some neopoints as well. Thank you so much and good luck!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=cartoon01 

My account is cartoon01. 

Hi! This might be too much to ask for, but I was wondering if you might happen to have a plushie paint brush or plushie aisha morphing potion? Thanks so much!

If not, 99,999 NP would be wonderful, haha. 

Good luck with your business! Wish you the best ^^

Here is a link to my shop (I think?): http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=maido_me

Hey @miraiKT :) Sad to see you leave our community after so long, but it is nice that you found something in real life that you enjoy even more. Best of luck in your business, if it anything crafty that we can buy, I am sure the community would like to give you some love back if you share a page with us.

That being said, I would love a Darigan, Spotted or Chocolate Paint Brush.

If you can't provide any of that, money always helps! Thank you very much for doing this.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=guilty__

8 hours ago, queen_hatshepset said:

You are so awesome for doing this! It's sad to hear a neopet member leave, but you have your busniess and I wish you the best of luck with it!. What a perfect time to gift during a season of giving! I don't really know how the wishlist works... I've played forever and I still haven't figured it out haha. But I would be interested in any Weapons or Neohome Furniture! I am working on leveling up my pets and decorating their homes! But anything would be neat. Thank you for this opportunity. 

You can create a wishlist on JellyNeo, or right here on TDN (I think you need to be logged in with your TDN account for this link to work though). :)

4 hours ago, RubyDarknessAngel said:

Its cool your doing this. I have two different accounts I use (I use them as if they were separate don't worry) and there's one thing I'll request for each.  A lutari morphing potion for my rubydarknessangel account and a baby paint brush for my sansyskele account. I realize this might be a lot though so If I can only get one I would like the baby paint brush.

Ehm, you might want to check the rules regarding side accounts; if I'm understanding you correctly, you're actually actively using both, which I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do, even though they're separate. (I guess you'd be allowed to receive the items you're asking for on both accounts (maybe?), but in general, you're really only allowed to actively use one (as in, sell items, play games, etc.).)

And to be on topic: good luck out there in the real world, @miraiKT!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! :heart: And since I guess I wasn't clear enough, I'm not deleting my account or anything, just removing as much motivation for playing as possible, haha. I might come back again later, at least to play some games now and then. 

I've got a spreadsheet going with everyone who has requested things so far, so I'll get to you when I can! 

A few notes going forward (and I edited my original post to reflect this):

• I don't have paint brushes, so if you want one, I'd recommend adding some 99,999NP items to your shop and giving me the link.
  • Same with battledome stuff. I only have a few decent weapons/etc. and I'm keeping them till the end of the plot.
  • I have a very few morphing potions, but probably not the ones people most want, so again, gimme your shop link if you want. 

This is a lot of fun! :D 

4 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Sorry to see you go, but completely understand. I like plushies and anything Gelert. So, have you decided what to with your 4 pets?

Keeping my pets! Thanks for asking though. (And I also like plushies and Gelert things, so I'll definitely be sending you some fun stuff!)

1 minute ago, miraiKT said:

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! :heart: And since I guess I wasn't clear enough, I'm not deleting my account or anything, just removing as much motivation for playing as possible, haha. I might come back again later, at least to play some games now and then. 

I've got a spreadsheet going with everyone who has requested things so far, so I'll get to you when I can! 

• I don't have paint brushes, so if you want one, I'd recommend adding some 99,999NP items to your shop and giving me the link.
  • Same with battledome stuff. I only have a few decent weapons/etc. and I'm keeping them till the end of the plot.
  • I have a very few morphing potions, but probably not the ones people most want, so again, gimme your shop link if you want. 

Keeping my pets! Thanks for asking though. (And I also like plushies and Gelert things, so I'll definitely be sending you some fun stuff!)

Whew! I thought so! I had a feeling you were keeping your account, just in case, and emptying your stuff. But, I wanted to make sure. Hate to think of your pets being sent to the pound.

Hihi! Best of wishes to you and your business, hope all goes great!!!!! (: You rock the whole world's socks off for doing this ahhh it's phenomenal haha

I'm looking for any codestones (red or regular!), scratchcards, Desert Flotsam Morphing Potion, and a Peophin/Kacheek Morphing Potion, but honestly I would be grateful/excited for anything haha (Just NP would also be cool beans too! c:)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=loveeeliz

Thank you so much!

Hi! Sorry you have to leave, but it's very nice that you're doing this!

I'm somewhat of a newbie (played years ago but stopped for many years). I love plushies, books, pretty wearables and anything that might help me with difficult avatars! Interested in your morphing potions, I have some but of course they're not the ones I want. (I've gotten pretty lucky with random items) I also just listed some items in my shop for 99,999np if that's what you'd like to do instead!

Thanks again, this is so nice of you!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=jwicktor159

Edit: I use TDN daily but haven't made an account until now. I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone :)

Just want to post to say that the OP reserves a right to not gift you anything per their choice. TDN is not responsible if you don't get anything or do not get what you want. Best of luck @op. Hope to see you around :)

4 hours ago, guilty__ said:

Weell you dont need an account to lurk. And they arent forced to give anything, they chose to offer the stuff to everyone.

I think Hanso's concern is that a lot of us are really great friends here and have a good sense of community. A lot of us are like neo-family here and hope new members who posted in this thread stick around and didn't take advantage of the OPs generosity.  I don't want to speak for him but it does suck that people sign up just to get some free things and then leave when TDNF has so much more to offer than free items on neopets.

Hey there sorry to see you go, still I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.

I'm having trouble leveling up my current neopet because I lack money to train so if you have any codestone, five dubloon coins, or neggs it would be extremely helpful.

I you don't have any then NP will also be vary helpful. http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=syhlex42

Thank you.

11 hours ago, miraiKT said:

Here. http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=sansyskele

That's a link to my shop. I just need 6 items bought you can buy the 7th if that's ok though. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Nielo said:

You can create a wishlist on JellyNeo, or right here on TDN (I think you need to be logged in with your TDN account for this link to work though). :)

Ehm, you might want to check the rules regarding side accounts; if I'm understanding you correctly, you're actually actively using both, which I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do, even though they're separate. (I guess you'd be allowed to receive the items you're asking for on both accounts (maybe?), but in general, you're really only allowed to actively use one (as in, sell items, play games, etc.).)

And to be on topic: good luck out there in the real world, @miraiKT!

No I am not. This is my one and only account! One Strong! :) Thank you for showing me how to create a wishlist! I'll try it out. 

15 minutes ago, queen_hatshepset said:

No I am not. This is my one and only account! One Strong! :) Thank you for showing me how to create a wishlist! I'll try it out. 

Don't worry about the account reply of Nielo, as you can see she quoted @RubyDarknessAngel as Nielo is a bit concerned about what was posted. Only the first part, where you were quoted, was addressed to you. ^_^

23 minutes ago, Duma said:

Don't worry about the account reply of Nielo, as you can see she quoted @RubyDarknessAngel as Nielo is a bit concerned about what was posted. Only the first part, where you were quoted, was addressed to you. ^_^

Oh! Thank you so much for clarifying lol. I didn't read it correctly. :bike:

@miraiKT Awh, it's sad to hear of someone quitting Neopets, but congrats on having the discipline to actually do it! Best of luck in your RL endeavors!

My main priority lately is collecting stamps. I have a WL here (https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/kayahtik/152552/) but I'm not picky!