HOWDY | RETURNING NEOPETS USER

pinglett

Hᴏᴡᴅʏ, ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Nᴇᴏᴘᴇᴛs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. I ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɢᴏ [ᴘɪɴɢʟᴇᴛᴛ], ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴜᴠᴜ

Aʟsᴏ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜsɪᴛʏ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ Nᴇᴏᴘᴇᴛs ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ? Tʜᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇssᴀɢɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜰʀᴇsʜ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs ꜰʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs. Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ..?

1 hour ago, pinglett said:

Hᴏᴡᴅʏ, ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ Nᴇᴏᴘᴇᴛs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. I ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɢᴏ [ᴘɪɴɢʟᴇᴛᴛ], ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏ. Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴜᴠᴜ

Aʟsᴏ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜsɪᴛʏ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ Nᴇᴏᴘᴇᴛs ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ? Tʜᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇssᴀɢɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜰʀᴇsʜ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs ꜰʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs. Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ..?

There is actually a discord server for Neopets here https://discordapp.com/invite/neopets.

There's some pretty active people on there :)

14 hours ago, pinglett said:

Hi, and welcome back.  I don't know what status your acct was when you lost it, but there are plenty of things around the site to help you get back up to speed in no time.  For instance, make sure to do your dailies and keep EVERYTHING you collect.  Sock it away into your SDB for the event called charity corner.  There will more about that when the time comes.  Just keep putting away all of your items for now, especially items with a rarity of r90-99 but any will do, except those valued above r99.  The new daily called Trudy's surprise will give you an increasingly higher amount of NPs each day until you are given 100k, that is unless you miss a day, in which case you will start over again at the beginning. It can be very lucrative at building up your bank acct very quickly.  As long as you don't miss a day.  Play "give me" games such as fashion fever, pyramids, solitaire, cliff hanger, etc.  Those are easy games that give you more NPs than you spend.  Fashion fever is an easy 900 nps per day.  Finally, there is food club. You may want to wait until your acct is a little bit more mature, but you can make Nps at any stage.  There are some good guides to help you out with it.  Read TDN articles to help you out.  If you collect avatars, TDN has a GREAT avatar guide that will help you get them as well as keep track of them.  Again, welcome back.  Your new acct will be up to speed in no time.  If you have ANY questions at all, don't hesitate to post and ask.  Everyone here is WONDERFUL.  If they don't know the answer, they will find it out or direct you to where you can find it out for yourself.  Everyone is super helpful here and everyone is treated with dignity and respect.  Nobody will ever make you feel that your question is stupid.  Trust me, I have posted a LOT of stupid questions.  LOL.  And they get answered with the utmost respect. 

2 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Hi, and welcome back.  I don't know what status your acct was when you lost it, but there are plenty of things around the site to help you get back up to speed in no time.  For instance, make sure to do your dailies and keep EVERYTHING you collect.  Sock it away into your SDB for the event called charity corner.  There will more about that when the time comes.  Just keep putting away all of your items for now, especially items with a rarity of r90-99 but any will do, except those valued above r99.  The new daily called Trudy's surprise will give you an increasingly higher amount of NPs each day until you are given 100k, that is unless you miss a day, in which case you will start over again at the beginning. It can be very lucrative at building up your bank acct very quickly.  As long as you don't miss a day.  Play "give me" games such as fashion fever, pyramids, solitaire, cliff hanger, etc.  Those are easy games that give you more NPs than you spend.  Fashion fever is an easy 900 nps per day.  Finally, there is food club. You may want to wait until your acct is a little bit more mature, but you can make Nps at any stage.  There are some good guides to help you out with it.  Read TDN articles to help you out.  If you collect avatars, TDN has a GREAT avatar guide that will help you get them as well as keep track of them.  Again, welcome back.  Your new acct will be up to speed in no time.  If you have ANY questions at all, don't hesitate to post and ask.  Everyone here is WONDERFUL.  If they don't know the answer, they will find it out or direct you to where you can find it out for yourself.  Everyone is super helpful here and everyone is treated with dignity and respect.  Nobody will ever make you feel that your question is stupid.  Trust me, I have posted a LOT of stupid questions.  LOL.  And they get answered with the utmost respect. 

A question is never stupid. Only answers can be stupid. Asking things you feel like you should know requires a lot of bravery. But if you don't know and can't seem to find out, the best and often fastest solution is always to ask some one else.

But Yes, Welcome back Pinglett. I hope you'll get a nice account that makes you proud real soon. :)