Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
deboratibi

Enter The Runway #50!

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

If Deb's not read your entry yet you can always change it. :)

Ah it's not biggy. I like what I submitted but I was just torn between these two customs haha. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Ah it's not biggy. I like what I submitted but I was just torn between these two customs haha. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

You could always share your other option in The Backstage!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2017 at 2:16 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:
On 07/12/2017 at 7:10 PM, jellysundae said:

If Deb's not read your entry yet you can always change it. :)

Ah it's not biggy. I like what I submitted but I was just torn between these two customs haha. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Just so everyone knows, you're allowed to change your entry whether I've seen it or not, as long as you do so within the entering period (in this case, by Dec. 10th)!

But of course, you're always welcome to share your other options in The Backstage topic, as @kayahtik mentioned ^_^

I also wanted to let you guys know that the Holiday Decorated Money Tree background is getting a bit popular this round, so if this is something that bothers you, you might want to avoid it. If not, don't worry; using the same background as someone else is by no means against the rules!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Just so everyone knows, you're allowed to change your entry whether I've seen it or not, as long as you do so within the entering period (in this case, by Dec. 10th)!

But of course, you're always welcome to share your other options in The Backstage topic, as @kayahtik mentioned ^_^

I also wanted to let you guys know that the Holiday Decorated Money Tree background is getting a bit popular this round, so if this is something that bothers you, you might want to avoid it. If not, don't worry; using the same background as someone else is by no means against the rules!

Hmm, a lot of people using one background might make my description work even better.  Thanks people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can use pb clothing right?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashleyb9697 said:

We can use pb clothing right?

You must use PB clothing only and a NP background. That's it, nothing more. :D

I believe today is the last day for entering so you may want to hurry up and get it in before Deb posts the round entries. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×