War Booty Chest Packs missing from mall?

ashleagh

Unfortunately it looks like they retired on December 6th from the Mall. The event is only up until end of day on the 10th. This is unusual for them to pull them from the mall while the event is still active. The only event they do that for is stocking stufftacular because you cannot claim your prizes on days that have already passed. My best advice would be to check the NC Mall chat on the Neoboards and maybe someone there knows more.

Oh no! Looks like I missed out, then. Thanks for the reply, Mouseykins :)

Ok, the booty packs have reappeared in the mall, but the description has me worried:
image.png.9d3f44d5059a57c80cf184eaa872257b.png

Does this mean if I buy the pack it will not work because it is outside the redemption period? Has anyone here tried buying and using one?

Ahh, I'm sorry I double posted instead of editing my above reply, and now I cannot figure out how to delete it :blush02:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, check with people on the boards maybe and see. I don't buy NC or participate in many of the events so I don't know if these are still able to be redeemed. I'm assuming that since they're in the mall again that they are, but I'm not positive on that one.

Also if you accidentally double post, rather then mentioning it in your post simply click the report button and have a moderator correct the mistake. Please do not make a habit of this though. Any further questions/comments regarding this please direct them to me in a PM. :D