Does anyone know how scoring works?

Erebos

I'm wondering if it makes more sense to kill Tier 4 guys (Shady Prowler/Unchained Monster)  that I kill in 3 turns

OR if I should kill Tier 3 guys (Smugler/Ghostly Knight) on hard difficulty which I can 1 shot.

My gut feeling is that Easy/Medium/Hard difficulty probably doesn't make any difference but that tier level probably rises exponentially.

On 12/9/2017 at 8:53 AM, balloongal247 said:

Nobody knows what makes one faction win over another.  It could all be fixed for all we know.  The only thing we know is that you have to do ten battles in order to be counted as having participated.

I am so bad at that. I'll join a Faction and then forget to fight!! I'm getting better at it though, now that I am working on leveling my pets up! 

But I always wondered how the Factions won too. 

If you're only doing a few battles, I'd say fight your strongest opponent. If you're doing hundreds of battles, I'd say go for the one-hit.

The observation has been made that beating an opponent with full hp gives you more battledome points than if you take damage, but again, nobody knows if that affects who wins.