Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway

Hey, I didn't see this topic so I thought I'd post it to get everyone going on their Dream Pet Wish through JS/TNT!

Go to: http://www.neopets.com/winter/dreampet.phtml

The Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway is back, and once more we will be granting Neopians the Neopet of their dreams! All you have to do to enter is select one of your Neopets and your dream species/colour combination. If you're one of the winners, that Neopet will be magically transformed into your dream combination. (Through the power of holiday magic, we hear!)

Important information:

• You must enter by 11:59 AM NST on Friday, December 22nd. (This page will disappear after that!)
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!
  • If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.
  • If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.
  • Forty winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

That's it! Good luck!

I entered Ikumaluk the Purple Kougra 2.png to become (as if you DON'T already know) 4.png?r=488075199TA-DA! Candy! :lmaosmiley: 

GOOD LUCK to everyone! And if it doesn't work out, their is THE KINDNESS PROJECT Guild where we specialize in making Dream Pets (or at least we try to!)!

How exciting! Thank you for sharing this information. I'll enter right now. 

I totally forgot they do this around Christmas! I should have waited paining my kacheek eventide. I want to crosspaint him: Robot clothing with eventide paintjob. Guess I won't be asking for a Robot Kacheek this year or maybe I'll just ask it for another pet. I've been asking for one every year but I've never been lucky.

Guess I'll just read the rules carefully before I decide to participate or not.

Hmm, I don't think I've got a dream pet. I mean, there are definitely lots of colours I like, but I feel like most of them limit the possibilities for customization (or maybe I'm just terrible at dressing up my pets). Besides, I'm happy with my two pets already, so maybe I won't participate this year :P

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎09 at 9:37 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

Hey, I didn't see this topic so I thought I'd post it to get everyone going on their Dream Pet Wish through JS/TNT!

Go to: http://www.neopets.com/winter/dreampet.phtml

The Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway is back, and once more we will be granting Neopians the Neopet of their dreams! All you have to do to enter is select one of your Neopets and your dream species/colour combination. If you're one of the winners, that Neopet will be magically transformed into your dream combination. (Through the power of holiday magic, we hear!)

Important information:

• You must enter by 11:59 AM NST on Friday, December 22nd. (This page will disappear after that!)
  • You can only enter on ONE account. It doesn't have to be your main, but you can't enter on more than one account or you will be disqualified!
  • If you win, any customisation items your Neopet is wearing will be placed into the closet automatically after the transformation.
  • If you select an unconverted Neopet to enter, the Neopet will NOT stay that way should you win the giveaway. All winners/transformations will be converted.
  • Forty winners in total will be randomly selected and will wake up to their dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (December 25th). We'll be sure to announce the winners in New Features.

That's it! Good luck!

I entered Ikumaluk the Purple Kougra 2.png to become (as if you DON'T already know) 4.png?r=488075199TA-DA! Candy! :lmaosmiley: 

GOOD LUCK to everyone! And if it doesn't work out, their is THE KINDNESS PROJECT Guild where we specialize in making Dream Pets (or at least we try to!)!

I also applied to have my Kougra changed into Candy for the guild. Wishing us both luck! :D

I'm trying to decide what pet / colour combination to ask for! I'm looking to turn Fenrir2016 into a wolf-like pet but can't decide what suits him best.

I'm currently thinking of asking for a spotted Lupe - I know it's not exactly wolf-like but I think it looks a bit like a wild dog and is kind cute.

4.png

What do you think is the pet / colour combo that looks most wolf-like?

24 minutes ago, 010_pipsy_010 said:

I'm trying to decide what pet / colour combination to ask for! I'm looking to turn Fenrir2016 into a wolf-like pet but can't decide what suits him best.

I'm currently thinking of asking for a spotted Lupe - I know it's not exactly wolf-like but I think it looks a bit like a wild dog and is kind cute.

4.png

What do you think is the pet / colour combo that looks most wolf-like?

I think Halloween Lupe is the "werelupe" the most werewolfy.  I can also see mutant lupe working for fenrir.  Pirate is a little more grey, but without the depression of the grey color.  If you decide to paint later, skunk could be a cheaper option for black/white/grey.  Tyrannian could also be good.  

That spotted does look awesome though.  That's really nice coloring.

2 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I think Halloween Lupe is the "werelupe" the most werewolfy.  I can also see mutant lupe working for fenrir.  Pirate is a little more grey, but without the depression of the grey color.  If you decide to paint later, skunk could be a cheaper option for black/white/grey.  Tyrannian could also be good.  

That spotted does look awesome though.  That's really nice coloring.

Thanks for your advice. I have chosen to ask for the spotted Lupe for Fenrir2016. Fingers crossed!

oh! candy Kougra is nice :D <3 I like it :)

Although - like each year - I dream of the Royal (girl) Uni pony <3 I cannot wait till I get one, later colours yet to come, but maybe this time... *dreams* :)))))))))

I entered my current lab pet to be turned into a chocolate Ixi. She was originally a red Ixi; right now she's been zapped into a Desert Peophin and I think she looks cute so I'm not zapping for a bit. TBH the reason I zap her is for the possibility of chocolate...need to stock up on Ixi morphing potions if I don't win the giveaway this year ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, well that's slightly relieving. I checked the news page and saw nada and started wondering if I missed all the fun! 
Unless, they're trying to get in touch with the winners first?

No luck for me again this year. I guess I'll just keep on zapping. If anyone here did get their dream neopet: Congrats with your awesome present from TNT! :happydance:

Sadly I didn't enter this one, cuz my odds for that contest are so low that I highly doubt BabyStarPlatinum would become a Baby Zafara