Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

I am pretty disappointed with these. I honestly thought that I was looking at a gray color at first. Where are the rotting clothes? Why are the mouth lines so clean? I like how the Zombie Chomby looks like it has been eating brains.

Clay has always been bleh to me.

I don't get the pop culture reference for the clothes, if there was one. The outfit is cute, but it doesn't make me want to jump up and go adopt a Wocky.

23 hours ago, Trea said:

How do the special days for the neopets work?  

you have more options specifically dedicated for the pet, e.g. free training in krawk Island school, some contest (e.g. the drawing contest) is dedicated for this pet, also there are new colours and new clothing release. Sometimes it coincides with e.g. poem contest, when most poems are dedicated to this pet. Many dedicated artwork in general. Sometimes some pet-related items are also released. Maybe I miss something here... (?)

I am not a special fan of these colours, although I like the outfit, it's cute and a bit festive, but also resembles a cheerleader or so. Overal "meh" because of the colours

21 minutes ago, jagocianka said:

you have more options specifically dedicated for the pet, e.g. free training in krawk Island school, some contest (e.g. the drawing contest) is dedicated for this pet, also there are new colours and new clothing release. Sometimes it coincides with e.g. poem contest, when most poems are dedicated to this pet. Many dedicated artwork in general. Sometimes some pet-related items are also released. Maybe I miss something here... (?)

I am not a special fan of these colours, although I like the outfit, it's cute and a bit festive, but also resembles a cheerleader or so. Overal "meh" because of the colours

If it's a limited edition pet, they'll release it to be created on the pet day too.

This outfit is really cute! It's kind of festive, but I could also see it being used in non-holiday customizations too. The bells on those shoes are too cute. The only thing I don't like is the wig (although I hate almost all wigs on almost all pets, so it's probably just me) but it's awkward the way the ribbon wraps around the Wocky's ear. It makes it look more like a strap to me. And the bun or whatever's on top just looks a little too small for the Wocky's big ol' head. 

The colors are very meh, especially clay. 

Indeed; the colours are not much this year. Clay does not really have much texture so it does not remind me of clay. Where is the droopiness or graininess? Zombie looks good with regard to the fur and the ruff; it looks quite rough. But where are the tattered clothes? and why does it look so happy en sentient? It should look as if it's craving BRAINS! 

The clothes are nice and are detailed: I like the shiny ribbons and the texture of the fabric. It reminds me of an figure skater! The outfit does not really match this wocky's blue colour, but on a brown or chocolate or royal.

On ‎14‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 5:03 PM, balloongal247 said:

If it's a limited edition pet, they'll release it to be created on the pet day too.

Wockies are limited ed? I didn't expect that.... I know some are, but Wockies? really?

1 minute ago, jagocianka said:

Wockies are limited ed? I didn't expect that.... I know some are, but Wockies? really?

No, I don't think wockies are.  They just asked how pet days in general worked.  So IF a pet is a limited edition, then that's part of how their pet day works.