Fountain faerie

Giftserenity

So I finally got a fountain faerie quest using my first faerie quest cookie. I have the item too. But my question is that, once I give her the item and not choose a color yet, am I able to accept more quests after that without having the access to the rainbow fountain expiring? 

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
This topic has been posted in the wrong area and has been moved from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.
Please check your
user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED.

Yes, however you can only have one fountain faerie reward at a time.  So, if you get another fountain faerie quest, you'd have to use the reward first.  Also, the grey faerie gives reward from any faerie, so that could also give you a fountain faerie reward.  If that happens, and you haven't used the first, you will still only get to do one dip, not two.

Exactly what Balloongal said.  I have been in the "unfortunate" circumstance of having to use one fountain dip because I had another fountain faerie quest waiting in the wings.  Oh the difficulties of having to choose.  LOL.  I also had a dip waiting and got a grey faerie quest.  I used my dip, and ended up getting a rainbow fountain dip from the grey faerie.  So again, I had a dip waiting, got a grey faerie quest again, did not use my dip, and did not get a rainbow fountain reward.  Then AGAIN I got a grey faerie quest.  I had a feeling it would turn into a fountain dip so I used my waiting dip.  Well, it did not end up becoming a fountain dip, and now my rainbow fountain is closed for the first time in a LONG time :sad:.  LOL.  Such is life.  I am not too concerned as I seem to VERY lucky with fountain dips.  I have dipped pets for a couple of neofriends too.  (both with cookies and random quests).

Good luck with your dip and if you choose to not use it right away, don't forget about it the next time you get either a fountain faerie quest or a grey faerie quest.  

:O That's awesome you got the Faerie Fountain Quest! I didn't know about the faerie quest cookies. I just recently found out about the lab ray cookies. That's it, I'm buying one! 

On 12/14/2017 at 10:55 AM, queen_hatshepset said:

:O That's awesome you got the Faerie Fountain Quest! I didn't know about the faerie quest cookies. I just recently found out about the lab ray cookies. That's it, I'm buying one! 

It's worth it! Love the faerie quest fortune cookies so far!

On 12/14/2017 at 7:30 AM, rntracy1 said:

Exactly what Balloongal said.  I have been in the "unfortunate" circumstance of having to use one fountain dip because I had another fountain faerie quest waiting in the wings.  Oh the difficulties of having to choose.  LOL.  I also had a dip waiting and got a grey faerie quest.  I used my dip, and ended up getting a rainbow fountain dip from the grey faerie.  So again, I had a dip waiting, got a grey faerie quest again, did not use my dip, and did not get a rainbow fountain reward.  Then AGAIN I got a grey faerie quest.  I had a feeling it would turn into a fountain dip so I used my waiting dip.  Well, it did not end up becoming a fountain dip, and now my rainbow fountain is closed for the first time in a LONG time :sad:.  LOL.  Such is life.  I am not too concerned as I seem to VERY lucky with fountain dips.  I have dipped pets for a couple of neofriends too.  (both with cookies and random quests).

Good luck with your dip and if you choose to not use it right away, don't forget about it the next time you get either a fountain faerie quest or a grey faerie quest.  

Sorry that happened to you but yes, you seem to have a lot of luck getting fountain dips! :)

On 12/14/2017 at 6:17 AM, balloongal247 said:

Yes, however you can only have one fountain faerie reward at a time.  So, if you get another fountain faerie quest, you'd have to use the reward first.  Also, the grey faerie gives reward from any faerie, so that could also give you a fountain faerie reward.  If that happens, and you haven't used the first, you will still only get to do one dip, not two.

Thanks, I will definitely be careful 

Please do not double or triple post. Use the Mutli-Quote function to reply to multiple posts at once.
Please check your

Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your
Per the reasons above, please review our forum SPAM rules.

Oh my goodness! I am soooo excited to be granted access to the rainbow fountain thanks to the Grey Faerie! Thank you for referring me to the faerie fortune cookies! After over 12 years of playing neopets, I have finally been granted access to the rainbow fountain! My only problem is deciding what to colour my Eyrie!!! Any advice?! 

faerie quest.png

1 hour ago, queen_hatshepset said:

Oh my goodness! I am soooo excited to be granted access to the rainbow fountain thanks to the Grey Faerie! Thank you for referring me to the faerie fortune cookies! After over 12 years of playing neopets, I have finally been granted access to the rainbow fountain! My only problem is deciding what to colour my Eyrie!!! Any advice?! 

faerie quest.png

Congrats! I'm still waiting to paint my draik. Giving it a lot of thought. Gonna even paint him on christmas. Leaning on transparent for him. Well, I would go with a very expensive color. For an eyrie, most expensive would be maraquan, transparent, pastel and stealthy. I personally think maraquan is so pretty on an eyrie. But of course, it also depends on its name. If it's a pretty badass name, lol, I would go with stealthy or transparent. Of course the choice totally lays up to you. I was gonna dip my pet Arxayne to be pastel cause pastel is so pretty on draiks but because of his name, I feel like transparent fits him more. So I would lean forward to what would fit it's name. But definitely go with an expensive color. Or an unobtainable color from a paint brush like custard. 

2 hours ago, Giftserenity said:

Congrats! I'm still waiting to paint my draik. Giving it a lot of thought. Gonna even paint him on christmas. Leaning on transparent for him. Well, I would go with a very expensive color. For an eyrie, most expensive would be maraquan, transparent, pastel and stealthy. I personally think maraquan is so pretty on an eyrie. But of course, it also depends on its name. If it's a pretty badass name, lol, I would go with stealthy or transparent. Of course the choice totally lays up to you. I was gonna dip my pet Arxayne to be pastel cause pastel is so pretty on draiks but because of his name, I feel like transparent fits him more. So I would lean forward to what would fit it's name. But definitely go with an expensive color. Or an unobtainable color from a paint brush like custard. 

Thank you! I was leaning towards either Eventide or Transparent. Xanderina is her name.... I think Eventide would have fit her name better but I LOVED how cool transparent looked on her and went with that colour. I hope it doesn't take another 12+ years for me to get into the rainbow fountain again ;) I have another pet I'd like to change so I bought more Faerie Fortune cookies lol

35 minutes ago, queen_hatshepset said:

Thank you! I was leaning towards either Eventide or Transparent. Xanderina is her name.... I think Eventide would have fit her name better but I LOVED how cool transparent looked on her and went with that colour. I hope it doesn't take another 12+ years for me to get into the rainbow fountain again ;) I have another pet I'd like to change so I bought more Faerie Fortune cookies lol

Youre welcome!! She has a lovely name! Transparent is a very cool color and transparent eyries are awesome. I didn't have the best of luck either when getting into the rainbow fountain. Not until I got a grey faerie quest and got access to it last year. I was so happy coming out with a maraquan draik lol. But since I didn't want to save up so much on another paint brush for my new draik, I decided to give the faerie quest fortune cookie a try. And it was very worth it. Will be dipping my new draik soon. I hope it doesn't take you another 12 + years either to get access again. I would say another faerie fortune quest fortune cookie will give you more luck. I have another cookie I'm going to use one day since I have another pet I want to change too. These cookies really increase the chances!!